New...

This is a discussion on New... within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; smudge work after loooooong time gimme ur opinions,my opinion is it's 1 of my best works :P black border not ...
Page: 1

_ArchDevil_

smudge work after loooooong time

gimme ur opinions,my opinion is it's 1 of my best works :P
    black border not visible on this forum skin -.- txt sux ye i know ^_^

spab

bottom i sbit too oversharpened, ligh is bad, white soft brush, thats cant be even called a light and text is not that bad except by toma
    form what ive seen its one of your better ones

8/10 ^^ the other one ur using atm is much better i think. great sigmaker xD.

_ArchDevil_

thx for comments ^^

and lol about text . its by Tomo
    and this is not the first time I get told to remove that -.-
    I just feel like I ahev to put it to balance the text,w/o it looked a bit empty and strange rofl
    spab,sharpen was the idea to make this bubbles more visible and I dunno how to make better light xD teach
    me on msn xD

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

very generic.

seriously u have to stay away from trying to copy other ppl's style. this type of sig is all over the place. try something new.

_ArchDevil_

:huh:

When I do sigs,I have no specific ideas,I just do them,not depending on other styles lol
    about new styles-meh hardly to do smtg new,coz everything u make can be compared to some1's
    else style...
    but seriously Im not "influenced" by any other style,I just make em on my own

any other specific mistake on sig u could add?

actually u do copy their styles.

for example look @ the softbrush/radial glow. u do NOT need to put unneccessary lighting.

2ndly look at how the whole sig is smudged. n look at why u included text eventhough its not neccessary n the text makes the whole sig look even worse.

n why is there blurring when its not neccessary?

trust me. i used to whore all my sigs with that stupid radial glow bullcrap. i started GFX the same way, like everyone else.

Warrior_Win*

i liket that siggy only i dont like the text

_ArchDevil_

ok I'll answer ur questions,and what I said,I dont copy styles,I still stand for it...
    about lighting-I dunno any other tehnique of putting it in sig then soft brush
    I put light only on sigs which rly need lighting... as for this sig-he had lightened right side of his
    face,so if I didnt put it,light source would be missing + light is there to create more depth to the sig...
    and what's that about "how whole sig is smudged"? lol
    I just smudged it how I thought it will look cool,btw only bottom layers r smudged,I got these green
    ones by putting stock parts on overlay
    Text-why u think I copy styles if I put text :huh: :mellow:
    I'll say this only once and I'll stand for it 4ever-text makes sig look better and I doubt I'll ever make
    sig w/o text,for me-it looks too empty w/o it... as for this text on this sig-I was tired and had no more
    time to make it better,but I'll do it someday when I remember lol
    Bluring-to get more depth+to make the focal stand out more...
    and trust me when I say,I dont care what others make,I create my own styles
    U would be suprised when u would know how many things I get accidently,luckily actually
    Bubbles on this sig were made by luck...I was smudging and suddenly they came out lol
    now dont take this as "bad accepting bad critism" lol I just answered ur "questions"

Now it's up to u and me,u can keep believing and saying I copy styles,I'll stand behind my words,I dont.

edit: here,I had 5min free time to spend on text,but again it doesn't look good lol dunno I'll try to
    think of smtg else later...but there's gonna be text in my sigs as long as I make them

bah forgot to adjust brightness on it -.-" this sig is for forums with white color skin...

i like the old text better. no worries text is nice lol. spend more time thinking where you think you can improve , not where someone else says u should

7/10... feel's abit random

i like the old text better. no worries text is nice lol. spend more time thinking where you think you can improve , not where someone else says u should[/b]
    thats stupid. how would u "improve" if u don't know whats wrong? of course u need people to point it out to u. people that're better than you technically. this is about improving execution, not about limiting creativity.

_ArchDevil_

thats stupid. how would u "improve" if u don't know whats wrong? of course u need people to point it out to u. people that're better than you technically. this is about improving execution, not about limiting creativity.[/b]
    agreed
    ofcorse it's up to u will u listen to their advices or not
    I wont listen to some advices like make sig w/o,bcuz I dont like sigs w/o text xD

burningZero

8/10

keep it going <3

agreed
    ofcorse it&#39;s up to u will u listen to their advices or not
    I wont listen to some advices like make sig w/o,bcuz I dont like sigs w/o text xD[/b]
    i said WHERE YOU THINK YOUR SHOULD IMPROVE.