Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

new one

This is a discussion on new one within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; god im glad its only public and not ppl who actually do know a bit about making siggs check a ...
Page: 2

spab

god im glad its only public and not ppl who actually do know a bit about making siggs
    check a date its a bit outdated and kinda lame from you but yeah those are kids
    still doesnt change the fact that you suck as hell with photoshop :lol:

3-4 ppl who posted know how to make sigs. no wonder no oen likes you. your a jerk

spab

3-4 ppl who posted know how to make sigs. no wonder no oen likes you. your a jerk[/b]
    who?
    seriously get out of KO4life signature section and find a semi-pro/pro forum and youll see what they will tell you, yeah the same thing i did and im not even semi pro, just get outta here it will help you, not me
    or if im that bad wanna try a battle? you pick up any render (not anime, not KO, not game-ss(game artworks are acceptable) and we can do it
    if you wanna know why not anime: suck as hell every1 does it and like 9O% are horrible big eyes pink hair bibboobs girls with few filters, KO-ive never seen worst stocks/renders games-bad quality
    im kinda into it, pick up something

forgot to add: if you would give a try you could actually find a never signature here, i dont post stuff here but back then one tard was begging me

who?
    seriously get out of KO4life signature section and find a semi-pro/pro forum and youll see what they will tell you, yeah the same thing i did and im not even semi pro, just get outta here it will help you, not me
    or if im that bad wanna try a battle? you pick up any render (not anime, not KO, not game-ss(game artworks are acceptable) and we can do it
    if you wanna know why not anime: suck as hell every1 does it and like 9O% are horrible big eyes pink hair bibboobs girls with few filters, KO-ive never seen worst stocks/renders games-bad quality
    im kinda into it, pick up something

forgot to add: if you would give a try you could actually find a never signature here, i dont post stuff here but back then one tard was begging me[/b]
    You really are annoying. And retardedly unaware of how talentless you are.

You really are annoying. And retardedly unaware of how talentless you are.[/b]
    lol idint read what he posted till now. lol r u kidding? signature battle? lol

burningZero

nice 7/10

smepie18

go on to the official forums, there are some good sig makes on there
    5/10

i like it:>

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

You really are annoying. And retardedly unaware of how talentless you are.[/b]
    meh renzuk, talking about gfx in ko4life is like... talking poetry with rappers :lol:

i mean look at the gay sotw and u'll know :lol:

i'm ashamed =(

damn youre a retard go and cry me a river thats a really old stuff and if you cant accept that you suck at PS do not ever show your work anymore
    gosh what a douche
    hehe searching to flame damn i feel sad for you[/b]
    my dad can beat up your dad

kinda wonders why it always end in a flame war if spab post something xD

on topic not bad but yea its not your best siggy ^^ reasons already were mentioned

cRuX

my dad can beat up your dad[/b]
    You pretty much started graphics here you fucker!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12