New Siggy.

This is a discussion on New Siggy. within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Soo hwta u think? i was messing about a bit, and was playing with text, trying to copy nfs pro ...
Page: 1

Soo hwta u think? i was messing about a bit, and was playing with text, trying to copy nfs pro street a little

BUt yeah R&C please.

Render:
    http://1.2.3.11/bmi/planetrenders.net/rend...20reaper%20.png

EDIT* i got to fix all the shyt around the top, but if people dont like it, no point.
    Sig:

killluminati

maybe if u removed the black box, by that i mean the rest of the sig xD its a really cool image just the black box makes it seem too plain, but sometimes plain is good depnding on which way u leaning on

Text doesn't fit the style imo,

I'd put the whole explosion over the background, if you look on the right and left side of it its poorly blent.. and yeah the plain black makes the rest of it a little dull

Text doesn't fit the style imo,

I'd put the whole explosion over the background, if you look on the right and left side of it its poorly blent.. and yeah the plain black makes the rest of it a little dull[/b]
    Yes it is only smudged and layer adjustments and text i was just messing about ^^
    but yeah imo, i didnt like it too much