Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

opinions

This is a discussion on opinions within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; so much love in here ._....
Page: 3

so much love in here ._.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Damn Stonelz....this topic went from you showing your sigs to people flaming other "sig makers" lol...

cRuX

Damn Stonelz....this topic went from you showing your sigs to people flaming other "sig makers" lol...[/b]
    People? A person.

darter

First off stupid fuck, I never claimed to be a professional sig maker.. I quit making tags far before you even thought about downloading photoshop. Second off NSL is full of retarded fuck horrible tag makers that only care about ratings.. If you were a true signature maker you wouldn't give 2 shits about what rating you got at some dumb competitive signature making site. You've obviously either missed the point of making tags, or you're too fucking dumb/simple minded to open your fucking eyes and realize it's not about your ranking or how many battle wins you have but your FUCKING ART. I refuse to flame your dumbass anymore until you understand the concept that people on this forum are only wanting to get better..not because they want to win the next SOTW but because they care about art and want to improve to be the best they can be. You're obviously not very intelligent and or at a younger age then I. I don't blame you I was that age once too but jesus christ kid learn to listen a bit. You continue to ridicule me and my artwork, but you haven't even SEEN my artwork. Even if you did that does not give yout he right to comment on it seeing as how you have 0 idea what ART is. Pull your head out of your ass just long enough to realize this isn't about winning signature competitions but expressing yourself through the use of photoshop or any other program. I cannot tell anyone enough how worthless NSL is to the sig making community. Ask any top "professional" at NSL where they frequent. I guaran-damn-tee that none of them say NSL. It's merely a tool used to further show of their work and get their name out there. You're not real artist, you're just a 12 year old trying to feel good about himself having a "semi-pro" rank. Judging from your sig (which is high novice, low mod) you must do much much better work than that. It's irrelevant whether you do or not because you're a cocky son of a bitch that doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Don't give a fuck if your rank is "Legendary" at NSL you still miss the concept. Until you can grasp your head around actual meaningful ideas just don't post here or in ANY forum for that matter.[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAhahah u literally made me ROFL w/ this post man g1 ur as defensive as a 50 yr old woman w/ metapause.

cRuX

HAHAHAHAHAhahah u literally made me ROFL w/ this post man g1 ur as defensive as a 50 yr old woman w/ metapause.[/b]
    You're obviously pre-pubescent. You can't say shit to what I said because you know I'm right and you're wrong.

Lord0fWar

I really dont care to get into this debate wether you 2 are good sig makers or not but I'd like to quote one thig.

EDITED: Art word changed to GFX:

"You should make GFX for your self and no 1 els then your self, If you like what you've done keep it your self. " Dont rember who said this but anyways =)
    This meaning that if you wanna make GFX with computers or with anything els, at young or even old age then it should be for you learning new stuff and geting better at it while you do it. As cRuX said earlier

I did excalty that when i did these two sigs i have now. They were suppoes to go to a few guildies of mine but I liked em
    so much that i kept em my self.

darter

You're obviously pre-pubescent. You can't say shit to what I said because you know I'm right and you're wrong.[/b]
    no, you're wrong. and the only reason I didn't reply to that post since it was the most meaningless post in this whole topic that even fruther proved your lack of knowledge of sig making. The whole reason I had to flame you was because you obviously don't know much about sigs, yet you still come out of no where calling me an idiot and criticizing my sig-making skills from a noob's point of view. NSL is NOT a site just to "get your name out there" it's for professionals to rank you and to battle other people of similar sig-making levels to compare artwork and improve yourself as a sig-maker personally. It's pretty blunt u never even checked out the site for more than 5 min and just started running your mouth like an idiot. in addition who said anything about ur art making skills irl? matter of fact who even cares lol? I make art irl too but this whole topic is about sigs...

cRuX

no, you're wrong. and the only reason I didn't reply to that post since it was the most meaningless post in this whole topic that even fruther proved your lack of knowledge of sig making. The whole reason I had to flame you was because you obviously don't know much about sigs, yet you still come out of no where calling me an idiot and criticizing my sig-making skills from a noob's point of view. NSL is NOT a site just to "get your name out there" it's for professionals to rank you and to battle other people of similar sig-making levels to compare artwork and improve yourself as a sig-maker personally. It's pretty blunt u never even checked out the site for more than 5 min and just started running your mouth like an idiot. in addition who said anything about ur art making skills irl? matter of fact who even cares lol? I make art irl too but this whole topic is about sigs...[/b]
    None of the top pro's take NSL seriously. Rankings don't mean shit. There's so many flaws in them it's not even funny. You have no basis to judge my knowledge of signatures..where are you getting that information? You make a lot of accusations with not facts to support it.

darter

facts??? ur previous 3-4 posts was enough for me to see how much knowledge of sig-making u have.

NSL pros DO take it seriously otherwise they wouldn't be posting all their tuts and feedback there...and if you think rankings don't mean shit ur retarded maybe just mad cos ur ranks is so low or some shite idc. srsly go ask all the top sig makers in NSL if they take the site "seriously" or not. I mean it's the first national league site dedicated to sig making...

cRuX

facts??? ur previous 3-4 posts was enough for me to see how much knowledge of sig-making u have.

NSL pros DO take it seriously otherwise they wouldn't be posting all their tuts and feedback there...and if you think rankings don't mean shit ur retarded maybe just mad cos ur ranks is so low or some shite idc. srsly go ask all the top sig makers in NSL if they take the site "seriously" or not. I mean it's the first national league site dedicated to sig making...[/b]
    rofl kids all about competition..still not opening your fucking eyes I see. ART IS NOT A COMPETITION you stupid cunt.

darter

who the fuck said it was u retard. I never said anythiing about art THIS WHOLE TOPIC IS ABOUT SIGS U FRIGGIN IDIOT CAN U NOT COMPREHEND THAT STILL??

cRuX

who the fuck said it was u retard. I never said anythiing about art THIS WHOLE TOPIC IS ABOUT SIGS U FRIGGIN IDIOT CAN U NOT COMPREHEND THAT STILL??[/b]
    Idiot doesn't realize sigs are an artform. :lol:

darter

I know they are art faggot but when you thought art I thought u meant ACTUAL DRAWINGS since most of the pro sig makers make actual drawings themselves like me.

cRuX

I know they are art faggot but when you thought art I thought u meant ACTUAL DRAWINGS since most of the pro sig makers make actual drawings themselves like me.[/b]
    Yah get over yourself. Now I will comment on your shitty fuckin' sig in your tag space. You're not anywhere close to professional. Why the fuck would you think I was talking about actual drawings..the topic had nothing to do with that and it was never mentioned. Furthered your ability to show your stupidity with that one.

darter

stfu and yet u still suck at sig making

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast