Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

opinions on my signature

This is a discussion on opinions on my signature within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; rate pls...
Page: 1

xR3QUI3Mx

rate pls

eduarvera23

too big, 7/10 i'd put it 8/10 if it were smaller :P

nathan16

I rekon its really good.
    8/10

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

6/10

Remove the HB glow and it becomes 8/10.

xR3QUI3Mx

thanx guys so far

tuttzilla

zzz and make the background the same colour as the forum its going on... it looks horrible if it has a bit white box around it all....

just prnt screen on the forum page, select the colour of the part your sig will go on, then apply that colour to the background...

and i agree about the HB glow, lose it lol. but other than that its pretty nice

Banned

not bad

Background is a big C4D or a C4D that you used in one side, flipped horizontal and used it on another side. Thats not skilled bud :unsure:
    The glow is horrible :mellow:

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I dun like it.

LadyTorr

zzz and make the background the same colour as the forum its going on... it looks horrible if it has a bit white box around it all....

just prnt screen on the forum page, select the colour of the part your sig will go on, then apply that colour to the background...[/b]
    Unfortunately that doesn't work on ko4life - on the default skin, in every post the background color alternates slightly (post 1 - one color, post 2 - slightly different, post 3 - same as post 1), then you also have those people that use the Jet skin.

The only way to keep transparency is use a transparent .png which I think is what he has done - but that is only visible on Firefox/IE 7/etc., not the older versions.

I like the concept of the sig but I think you could make it even better. Btw a few tips for the glow - you can still see the stairs behind it or w/e that is, select around the solid parts of the HB and smudge a little to get rid of the stairs. Otherwise just delete the glow completely and make your own one, which I think would work better on this sig

dam i like it alot

xR3QUI3Mx

just prnt screen on the forum page, select the colour of the part your sig will go on, then apply that colour to the background...

and i agree about the HB glow, lose it lol. but other than that its pretty nice[/b]

update ur internet browser man... this is ur fault u can see a big white box... not mine

tuttzilla

lol ok sorry, its just pisses me off but ur right, it is my fault i avoid pop out sigs mainly for that reason, backgrounds are never transparent for everyone who views it :unsure: anywho, my bad..

Schmexy signature -> 8/10

09chilton

dude this is sexy its like 9.5/10 are u kidding me plodez:P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast