Opinioun please

This is a discussion on Opinioun please within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Sig i Made for one of my friends my 7th sig so far Be easy on the comments...
Page: 1

anlsykn1x1

Sig i Made for one of my friends
    my 7th sig so far

Be easy on the comments

darter

it looks pretty good. but it's like a sig in progress. only thing i'd do is work on the bg and add some more layers.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

damn thats one of the best i've seen on this forums.

Like it

Eh, well I guess its not bad for your 7th.

I personally don't like Anime based sigs, but eh whatever. The sig does not have that much of a nice artistic flow and the lightning is bad. I don't like the fonts nor the lines across the sig.

darter

yeah lighting is quite bad. what I meant by adding more layers was to balance out the lighting and make the bg more detailed since some spots are alot emptier than others. for example, above her head on the left near her shoulder.

Key to a good sig : Have a good flow.

BG doesn't need to be detailed, just have a nice flow and a good color combination and it'll be okay.
    Good thing for color combination is duplicating the render and smudging, and then you can use some color balance layers to make it look a bit better, give it deph and voaila.

darter

people have different styles though. and the style he's going with requires a lot more layer vurses a simple one with few layers.

its okay. but canz is right. it doesnt flow much. that backround might work for another render, but definetly not that one

element43978

xD i think its really tight. but i think that you should like put a knight online character in there instead of that naruto dude..

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I don't think that its naruto ...