R&C

This is a discussion on R&C within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Okay.. ? imo, i went a bit over with the vector brushing and stuff around the side, what u think? ...
Page: 1

Okay.. ?
    imo, i went a bit over with the vector brushing and stuff around the side, what u think?

start obn my sotw now, try win this 3rd both times h34r:

I think its a pretty sexy sig overall, but there's some stuff I don't like :P
    A ) The text: I don't like the font and the placement. I'd of tried and put a font more similar to the render, with some spiderman style, or some "Marvel" type of font.
    B ) The border: WTF lol, I find it really weird.
    C ) Sharpen & Blur: I don't like how the chest is more sharpened than the render's right arm.
    D ) Lightning: Does the light emerge from his left armpit with those yellow lightning lines, or from the top?

Anyways, pretty good atempt for a new style, and I liked it. Keep it up

RiseAgainst_

I cant see shit

Edit>

I can see now.

The render is way too pixelated in comparison to the BG wich is very blurred

I didnt like the yellow thing behind spidey and also the yellow light source... it would look better with a white LS man

I like the border, i like when borders are creative.. and i hate when ppl see them weird instead of seeing them as creative. good job on that

Banned

i like how u made it :P it has a pretty nice flow :P render is well smudged if u ask me, and u have some quite nice effects

cRuX

left side kills it

Its not yellow light, its some renderd lighting but it has gradient map.. And border just messing .. Txt wouldnt go newher.. And i dnt like way render pops out 4m the backgrnd.. Ty anyway

nathan16

not bad i like .. well done