R/c a few sigs of mine

This is a discussion on R/c a few sigs of mine within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Constuctive critisism plz = P. The names can be changed if someone wants any of the three sigs giving away ...
Page: 1

Lord0fWar

Constuctive critisism plz = P. The names can be changed if someone wants any of the three sigs
    giving away
    giving away
    giving away

darter

u seem to use similar plain text for most of ur sigs. maybe add some more effects to your text. the first one just looks bad tbh the render just doens't fit the bg. the rest are all good sigs. imo 2nd to last is the best.

i really like the 3rd one with metroid in it
    it looks sexy

Lord0fWar

u seem to use similar plain text for most of ur sigs. maybe add some more effects to your text. the first one just looks bad tbh the render just doens't fit the bg. the rest are all good sigs. imo 2nd to last is the best.[/b]
    Jah I know my texting kainda sucks and I really need to download some more fonts too. ^^

cRuX

Second one is fire with a bit more effects. It's very nice as it is though. Your coloring has came along way..the only downfall I see is that you need to expand your styles a little bit. You've been doing these sigs for awhile now..try something new The more styles you can do the better you'll become.

paperownz

Second one is fire with a bit more effects. It's very nice as it is though. Your coloring has came along way..the only downfall I see is that you need to expand your styles a little bit. You've been doing these sigs for awhile now..try something new The more styles you can do the better you'll become.[/b]
    I love his style =(.

cRuX

I love his style =(.[/b]
    That's irrelevant. I like it too but it will start too get annoying eventually. Better to move on earlier than later..you can always come back to a style

paperownz

true true.