A random sig. Please tell me what you think

This is a discussion on A random sig. Please tell me what you think within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Now I have a job as an apprentice graphic designer, I think it's time I bettered myself at photoshop, so ...
Page: 1

Banned

Talking

Now I have a job as an apprentice graphic designer, I think it's time I bettered myself at photoshop, so I made this:

Both the pictures of the car and the girl are from game renders.com

Please give me CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! (be it good or bad!)

B)

Banned

THe babe is hot and car is cool and sig looks good also :P 8/10

Banned

Thanks ^^ Still I'd like more people's opinions so I can better myself when I make more photoshops in future.

Banned

I dont like the background very well... And the renders should be blended a bit more in :P

And the girl is sorta more bright than the car, so shes sorta the first thing ull see...

(I guess the focus should be on the car? )

But 6/10

Well done :P

spab

2 focals
    no blending
    no flow
    no depth
    shitty typo
    no light
    normally i would write it lil bit nicer and politer but when ive read that you work as a apprentice graphic designer you cant get anything positive for this, cuz hardly anything is right

Banned

2 focals
    no blending
    no flow
    no depth
    shitty typo
    no light
    normally i would write it lil bit nicer and politer but when ive read that you work as a apprentice graphic designer you cant get anything positive for this, cuz hardly anything is right[/b]
    lol, well I got the job a week ago, which is why I made this, it was just a quickie but I wanted people's opinions on what I was doing right/wrong. MY main job isn't making stuff like this (it's more web graphics not sigs :P) but still, I wanted to make myself better. I'll take the points you made, and make a better one soon

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

plan before u make a tag. don't just think "oh i'll just slap a render on something it'll probably impress everyone". art can be random, but it must be GOOD and random. also research on techniques and stuff... don't worry u'll be good in no time if u're serious about your career

llJuanMall

I think its pretty good 7/10

NEMANYA

I am actually thinking 'bout to steal you'r signature baba ...I like it 10/10

Babek

Two renders on one sig is hard to get right(flow, lighting...etc get messed up).
    1/10 sorry

Zero blending, bah Spab covered it all really.

the char render at a different angle then the girl just throws it off even more imo