Rate it?

This is a discussion on Rate it? within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Tell me what you think..advice would be appriciated 1. 2. 3. 4. There not that great I know, Im more ...
Page: 1

DragonFire

Tell me what you think..advice would be appriciated

There not that great I know, Im more looking for advice.

DragonFire

bump no one likes them

DisillusionedIdealogue

i did like them, its just that i didnt have much to say h34r:

i really liked the second one, but you cant see the render very well , im still not sure what it is xD

three looks really cool (no pun intended :P )

one kinda looks odd :unsure: doesnt look pg-13 but im not sure lol, also i dont think the background fits the renders too well, and they stick out a bit. so maybe try brushing over them a little and/or doing that gradient map thing cava told me about.

the brushing on the render of four looks a bit excessive, it doesnt really blend it in anyways but it just like distorts it. i do most of my brushing around the edges of the image, maybe you can try that? also blur and/or smudge the outermost edges a bit (where the render meets the background). also theres this weird rectangle thing down the center of the sig :huh:

and go rate/comment my samurai one :P

DragonFire

i did like them, its just that i didnt have much to say h34r:

i really liked the second one, but you cant see the render very well , im still not sure what it is xD

three looks really cool (no pun intended :P )

one kinda looks odd :unsure: doesnt look pg-13 but im not sure lol, also i dont think the background fits the renders too well, and they stick out a bit. so maybe try brushing over them a little and/or doing that gradient map thing cava told me about.

the brushing on the render of four looks a bit excessive, it doesnt really blend it in anyways but it just like distorts it. i do most of my brushing around the edges of the image, maybe you can try that? also blur and/or smudge the outermost edges a bit (where the render meets the background). also theres this weird rectangle thing down the center of the sig :huh:

and go rate/comment my samurai one :P[/b]
    lol I'll write something up for yours in a minute, But thanks for the time. as for my sigs, Let's see.. Number 1. I kinda agree they stand out a little, and I think it is pg-13 cause they still have there clothes on :P

2. It's a dude with a sword, and as for the Render..That purple stuff is the render :P (for the most part)

3. isn't too bad I think.

and that square was a eraser mark I left by accident XD

and can you explain that gradient map thing to me.. I don't know what it is

DisillusionedIdealogue

it blends the colors to fit the gradient pattern a bit, so you can use it either to balance the colors or to change the look of the sig, or both :P. just lower the fill and/or opacity of the gradient layer so that it doesnt completely cover the sig :P .

DragonFire

sweet thanks

DragonFire

oh and don't forget the one I just made..it's in my sig.

DisillusionedIdealogue

that one kicks ass h34r:

although the text is kinda hard to read :P