RATE ME SIG PLS

This is a discussion on RATE ME SIG PLS within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; RATE: Give me some tips on how to make it better.... thxs...
Page: 1

llJuanMall

RATE:

Give me some tips on how to make it better....
    thxs

DisillusionedIdealogue

thats pretty good, only thing i can point out is that you should make sure your focal point is sharper than the rest so it draws more attention, like in this one it looks like the focal point is the guy's bicep because his face is really blurry

llJuanMall

thats pretty good, only thing i can point out is that you should make sure your focal point is sharper than the rest so it draws more attention, like in this one it looks like the focal point is the guy's bicep because his face is really blurry[/b]
    yeah i know
    should i just use the sharpen tool or what?

DisillusionedIdealogue

what i do is that i no a new layer, do apply image, then use the sharpen filter, then make a new layer, apply image again, then filter - blur - gaussian blur at like .5, and i erase the part that i want to be my focal point (and over anything else you want sharpened, like text or something thats too blurry or w/e)

llJuanMall

Thxs man
    I tried doing that, here is what i got. not that big difference though.. but still thanks for the reply B)

DisillusionedIdealogue

hmm, well it looks like you sharpened everything xD. i tried it myself and ended up with this

not too much difference, i think it might be that the face is so small. (and it doesnt seem to have many defining characteristics).

(to compare these are the two u made)

llJuanMall

hmm, well it looks like you sharpened everything xD. i tried it myself and ended up with this

not too much difference, i think it might be that the face is so small. (and it doesnt seem to have many defining characteristics).

(to compare these are the two u made)

[/b]
    oh well
    stil i think they both look nice xD

DisillusionedIdealogue

yeah they're pretty good, only real difference i see from the one i posted and the first one you posted is that the one i posted has the arm blurred, the face is sharpened too but you can barely tell xD. but i think the trick does make a nice differnce on some sigs, and its good to know as many tricks as you can xD

llJuanMall

yeah they're pretty good, only real difference i see from the one i posted and the first one you posted is that the one i posted has the arm blurred, the face is sharpened too but you can barely tell xD. but i think the trick does make a nice differnce on some sigs, and its good to know as many tricks as you can xD[/b]
    yeah thats true

ibanez1

0/10

0/10[/b]
    You must be rating you're own sigs..