Rate me current sig..

This is a discussion on Rate me current sig.. within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Well I've had it for A while..but What the hell, tell me what you guys think ^_^...
Page: 1

DragonFire

Well I've had it for A while..but What the hell, tell me what you guys think ^_^

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

its blended in much better than ur previous pieces. but text stil kills.7/10

DragonFire

I know dude..I need to work on it I've been looking around for text..and I can't seem to find anything that great... But Yes, Thank you ^_^

oh ps..any Idea where I can get some good text's? I went to www.Dafont.com but I can't seem to find anything good.

lol dafont has all the text u need.. trust me keeplooking.

n when i say text sucks i don't just mean the font. i mean the alignment.. the positioning.. the sizes... the frames... the stroke borders etc. n in advance blending there're gradient overlays n stuff which i don't wanna go into yet.

DragonFire

Ok thanks ^_^ and I've been told about the gradient thing, but I haven't really looked into it..

u should also choose colours that are related to your overall gradient yet set a contrast so that the text is visible, lets say your sig is a green-gradient map sig n its dark. u should make text light green so that it stays in the same colour gradient yet sets a contrast to make ur text visible.