Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rate my iron man sig pls

This is a discussion on Rate my iron man sig pls within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; awesome sig....if you could make ironman's skin colour brighter would be nice...buts its very nice already...
Page: 2

tommyleonghk

awesome sig....if you could make ironman's skin colour brighter would be nice...buts its very nice already

Rooki3

B.U.M.P

sig is quiete nice but u need to work on light source as already mentioned as u see the render got light on the back so u need a light source at top right of the sig the few brushes u did on right side are bit bad i would use similar looking c4d and try to work with gradient maps wich will bring better color balance

i tried to make a sig with ure render and work on the light effects here it is

here is the link for the psd file if ure interested made it in 2min so its nothing special
    http://rapidshare.com/files/159807441/iron.psd.html

burningZero

sig is quiete nice but u need to work on light source as already mentioned as u see the render got light on the back so u need a light source at top right of the sig the few brushes u did on right side are bit bad i would use similar looking c4d and try to work with gradient maps wich will bring better color balance

here is the link for the psd file if ure interested made it in 2min so its nothing special
    http://rapidshare.com/files/159807441/iron.psd.html[/b]

Really nice man

thats pro. i sux

cRuX

better atmosphere but too many light sources..draws from focal.

it just did it to show how u actually can add light sources ^^ that why i made so much usually i would just grabed the one on top

cRuX

Yeah and I just noticed the text. Don't use text on sigs mannn. 90% of the time text ruins it.

u know i suck at text that why my last sotw entry was without xDDDD

BigMaMa

Very Nice..
    I Like It

Proud Retired KO-Maniac Senior Member

dont tell me u used lensflares?:P
    big nono...bug good sig nevertheless

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12