Rate my sig !

This is a discussion on Rate my sig ! within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; tell me whatya think...
Page: 1

4-stroke

tell me whatya think

Axarus

nice 9/10

_ArchDevil_

dun like it at all

and FAR too much details on the right side...actually on whole sig

total miss 3/10 for effort :/

4-stroke

nice 9/10[/b]
    Thx bro

dun like it at all

and FAR too much details on the right side...actually on whole sig

total miss 3/10 for effort :/[/b]
    i respect ur opinium , but i think it looks nice that way ,

more details is more stuff to look at = the nicer the sig ,

spab

it has one basic mistake: you are supposed to make 1 focal point and not chaoss
    sorry but i really dont like that one
    hate pink dots everywhere , that pink flashes and the she in the end doesnt look like a human)
    now im more way curious how you will make signature without brushes, filters, smudging, c4d, fractals and so on which will look great, really curious

_ArchDevil_

i respect ur opinium , but i think it looks nice that way ,

more details is more stuff to look at = the nicer the sig ,[/b]
    its all about it,if u like sig u made then its ok,dont give a shit for what others say

First,when I was starting to work with PS,about a month ago,I liked sigs with much details
    but now.... not rly,only if all those details rly fit in sig then its cool and sig could be awesome

ur sig could look rly cool,again my opinion,if u change the whole right side,from the drum to the right
    remove that overlayed pink w/e its called... bar?stripe? :P (I suck at english :mellow: ) at the bottom of the sig,below
    Avril's head,and dont put those pink stripes/lightnings or w/e its called

font and how u placed the text is nice tho

nickelanes

9.5/10
    like everything

now make me one

4-stroke

it has one basic mistake: you are supposed to make 1 focal point and not chaoss
    sorry but i really dont like that one
    hate pink dots everywhere , that pink flashes and the she in the end doesnt look like a human)
    now im more way curious how you will make signature without brushes, filters, smudging, c4d, fractals and so on which will look great, really curious[/b]
    just to tease u a little bit ^^

there is no c4d , smudging , filters in this sig , and i have no idea what fractals are , but i quess that ther rn't any in this sig aswell lol

so euh , u said what ? xD

its all about it,if u like sig u made then its ok,dont give a shit for what others say

First,when I was starting to work with PS,about a month ago,I liked sigs with much details
    but now.... not rly,only if all those details rly fit in sig then its cool and sig could be awesome

ur sig could look rly cool,again my opinion,if u change the whole right side,from the drum to the right
    remove that overlayed pink w/e its called... bar?stripe? :P (I suck at english :mellow: ) at the bottom of the sig,below
    Avril's head,and dont put those pink stripes/lightnings or w/e its called

font and how u placed the text is nice tho[/b]
    Yea i do like it , but u know , this is my first style so there will be plenty others with the style that u mean u know

its a vector brush below avril

4-stroke

9.5/10
    like everything

now make me one [/b]
    Thx bro ,

and how bout u giving me my 10 € first , then i'l make u a sig

nickelanes

just for the wallie kaart :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

its all about it,if u like sig u made then its ok,dont give a shit for what others say [/b]
    yea thats if u're doing sigs for fun.. but if u're looking for improvement thats called delusion.

RiseAgainst_

The pink lines in the right side are too sharp for the sig and they dont blend in well, also avril lavigne looks fuzzy