Rate my sig plx :OOOO 8======D

This is a discussion on Rate my sig plx :OOOO 8======D within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; A new one of a Bboy Also comments would be appreciated...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs down

A new one of a Bboy

Also comments would be appreciated

Banned

A new one of a Bboy

Also comments would be appreciated[/b]
    did phantom made you do this? so emo....

RiseAgainst_

I make my own sigs.

Rate plsss

RiseAgainst_

up

dont like it.
    3/10.

DisillusionedIdealogue

did phantom made you do this? so emo....[/b]

I make my own sigs.[/b]
    he was joking :P, and i couldnt even begin to guess what that sig is :huh:, looks like a hand? wahts the original render?

ultimaliaz

Its green, short and it wears a dress............

aaaaaaaa midget!ruuunnnn
    <3
    btw the sig sux cock :mellow:

its bboy, break dancing championships.

RiseAgainst_

Its green, short and it wears a dress............
    aaaaaaaa midget!ruuunnnn
    <3[/b]
    Those little motherfuckers :unsure:

wahts the original render?[/b]

And if it sucks its partly cuz i made it from scratch, i mean i didnt copy all the steps from a "how to" tutorial like most of the sig makers

DisillusionedIdealogue

ahhh now i see it lol, had to get the links and put them side by side and do post preview and stare at it for a while xD, what is actually his hands i kept seeing as like the ends of fingers or something like that (it originally looked like a fist holding something to me :P).

and lol, u think we follow tutorials step by step every time we make a sig? :lol:

fyi, tutorials are to learn techniques, everyone has their different styles and does different things with what they know (similar to how all singers have different voices but they all have to learn basic music skills, or all artists have to learn to brush/sculpt/whatever lol)

ahhh now i see it lol, had to get the links and put them side by side and do post preview and stare at it for a while xD, what is actually his hands i kept seeing as like the ends of fingers or something like that (it originally looked like a fist holding something to me :P).

and lol, u think we follow tutorials step by step every time we make a sig? :lol:

fyi, tutorials are to learn techniques, everyone has their different styles and does different things with what they know (similar to how all singers have different voices but they all have to learn basic music skills, or all artists have to learn to brush/sculpt/whatever lol)[/b]
    well said.

RiseAgainst_

fyi, tutorials are to learn techniques, everyone has their different styles and does different things with what they know (similar to how all singers have different voices but they all have to learn basic music skills, or all artists have to learn to brush/sculpt/whatever lol)[/b]
    1st of all ) BLINDDDDD ;p

2) Many people follow tutorials step by step. I wasnt talkin about you thats why i said "like most of the sigmakers" i signed in a PS signature makers forums, i wasnt talkin ¿especifically? about ko4life sig makers

3) Theres no fist !!

DisillusionedIdealogue

sure theres a fist, its a right hand coming at you, the white thing all the way at the top is the thumb, then a white finger, then something squeezing its way out, then two blue fingers, lol.

and its not my fault your render isnt clear enough :lol:

RiseAgainst_

sure theres a fist, its a right hand coming at you, the white thing all the way at the top is the thumb, then a white finger, then something squeezing its way out, then two blue fingers, lol.

and its not my fault your render isnt clear enough :lol:[/b]
    U seem to think of fists too much.. leave ur peepee alone for at least 1 second !