Rate my signature

This is a discussion on Rate my signature within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; this is one of my first signatures so dont be to hard on me, and please tell me some good ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

this is one of my first signatures so dont be to hard on me, and please tell me some good guides or just tell me what i need to improve

Made Today:

ty

darter

well, it's a good idea for your first sig. You definately need to just work on the background, use a variety of brushes. I'd say just start w/ you're background then move to more difficult stuff. Remember layers are your friend. Also, text is pretty hard to read and the blurring around the render looks pretty sloppy.

Banned Senior Member

well, it's a good idea for your first sig. You definately need to just work on the background, use a variety of brushes. I'd say just start w/ you're background then move to more difficult stuff. Remember layers are your friend. Also, text is pretty hard to read and the blurring around the render looks pretty sloppy.[/b]
    ok thanks
    yeah i know it sucks, i've done like 3 siggys? and they all look crappy to me, dont see how you guys can make those bad ass siggys :unsure:

yakushimo

looks nice. just like the first reply, work a bit more on back ground. search on deviant art for brushes. play around with the filter too.

Banned Senior Member

looks nice. just like the first reply, work a bit more on back ground. search on deviant art for brushes. play around with the filter too.[/b]
    yeah i got brushes from deviant art, but i just cant make them look cool, they always look so weird

i'll use some turtorials for a new background will see how it goes with the next one

Banned Senior Member

i made this one today for Sw3p
    imo its so much better than the other, and im really proud of it to bad its not mine :P

darter

you still need to work on your background more. The text at the bottom you did a little too much to it. Also, sig is pretty small, the average sig size is 400x150.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

me like 2nd