Rate my sigs?

This is a discussion on Rate my sigs? within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; wich one do you like wich one dont you like wich is the best? so lately ive been playing on ...
Page: 1

wich one do you like wich one dont you like wich is the best?

so lately ive been playing on with the color balance on layers and i came up with these. just need to get better at rendering my photos and blending them well to the background...

so.. ya

DisillusionedIdealogue

i like the first best, though it looks kinda weird because (in my opinion) theres too much blending in the background and no blending with the text and and squiggly thing in the front. also the colors seem imbalanced since theres a drastic change in the middle (theres practically a dark orangey half and a light blueish half). also it looks kinda cool but i dont have the slightest idea what the original image was :lol: . also the text isnt very good, but i cant really give much help with that since mine also suck most of the time.

the second one seems to have basically the same problems: indistinguishable background, unblended render/text, bad text. the color seems more balanced on this one, but maybe too balanced since the background is all yellow and some white thrown in (the white looks somewhat weird, it seems theres too much of it smudged on the left top corner and bottom right corner).

hope you find any of this useful.

1st one is good, i like it. but dont like the size of the sig.
    2nd one i dont like, need to blend render more.

i no one way of doing it (nto very good though)

1. Ctrl+Click your render
    2. Select > Feather. (use 5-10px, what ever u like)
    3. Ctrly+Shift+I
    4. Press Del

not great, but easy blending.