rate this noob sig pls

This is a discussion on rate this noob sig pls within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; well i got a lot of time to waste so started to learn how to use photo shop .heres the ...
Page: 1

yakushimo

well i got a lot of time to waste so started to learn how to use photo shop .heres the 1 i just made.

< just made this one 5 minutes ago

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

This post will consist of a preemptive message to a select forum member. If you feel this message pertains to you, but your name is not in the comment, then you are an idiot. If this message DOES pertain to you, do not reply to this message, since you will only be wasting your time. This concludes the preemptive warning, now to deliver the preemptive message

"no one cares what u think, darter."

This concludes the preemptive message.

OnT: P.S. Your sigs are very basic, try reading some tutorials to get an idea of what photoshop is REALLY capable of.

Lord0fWar

www.good-tutorials.com and www.planetrenders.net are a good place to find nice decent begginer tutorials = )
    The 3rd sig is kinda nice the fox blends into the sig quite nicely but thats about it = >
    The 1st sig isnt actualy that bad add in some lighting and mebbe blend the render in a bit better , efects are kind not there
    and it kinda lacks the eye appealing factor = )

cRuX

This post will consist of a preemptive message to a select forum member. If you feel this message pertains to you, but your name is not in the comment, then you are an idiot. If this message DOES pertain to you, do not reply to this message, since you will only be wasting your time. This concludes the preemptive warning, now to deliver the preemptive message
    OnT: P.S. Your sigs are very basic, try reading some tutorials to get an idea of what photoshop is REALLY capable of.[/b]
    /frenchkiss

darter

OnT: P.S. Your sigs are very basic, try reading some tutorials to get an idea of what photoshop is REALLY capable of.[/b]
    u sound mad.

yakushimo

heres another 1 i just did. i think it looks better then the other ones. i use diff type of brushes on this 1

darter

it looks decent, bg still needs more layers. also, you should start working on effects now.

tutorials will only get you so far

practice brushing

don&#39;t download brushes

don&#39;t download random abstract c4d renders

practice brushing

practice lighting (filters aren&#39;t for noobs)

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I love the anime one

yakushimo

new sigs. use filter and brushes.