rate please

This is a discussion on rate please within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; well pls rate it, i'm very new to photoshop so go easy on me please......
Page: 1

well pls rate it, i'm very new to photoshop so go easy on me please...

CuriositY

I can said not bad but isn't the best hmm 6/10

Its not bad at all if its one of your first attempts. I'll give ya some advices thou
    Don't use filters over the text or the render, or try to avoid doing that, looks kinda sucky
    I'd add more saturation/contrast to the sig, and make the light source a bit stronger or brighter. The font isn't the best one, and never place the text in a corner, try to make it form part of the main idea of the sig, but don't make it take too much attention from the focal

thanks for the pointers

Its not bad at all if its one of your first attempts. I'll give ya some advices thou
    Don't use filters over the text or the render, or try to avoid doing that, looks kinda sucky
    I'd add more saturation/contrast to the sig, and make the light source a bit stronger or brighter. The font isn't the best one, and never place the text in a corner, try to make it form part of the main idea of the sig, but don't make it take too much attention from the focal [/b]
    Filters can be used over the render quite effectivly.. bnut yeah, never over text

_eSuba_

look nice but no the best i ever seen so my rate is 7/10

Filters can be used over the render quite effectivly.. bnut yeah, never over text[/b]
    Most of them suck if you use them over the render, and yea sometimes I use them over the render but you gotta know which one to use.