Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Rate it pls :D

This is a discussion on Rate it pls :D within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; he didn't rip anything when he saw the sig and tried to make similar sig aswell... And if there is ...
Page: 4

Banned

he didn't rip anything when he saw the sig and tried to make similar sig aswell... And if there is tutorial why couldnt you make similar sig? I thought tutorials were made to teach ppl to make similar sigs as the tutorial shows, but it seems like some guys think that if u make a sig similar to tutorial its ripped when its actually made all by urself. And about renders... There are plenty of render sites and i think any1 can use any render they want... why was the render but there if it was not allowed to use? dummys??

disrespect

1 word: AWESOME

Ya he did and it was off Snoxd, and off a signature I made.

He also used the render I made off Snoxd with this one.

Thanks for the credit. Good thing you like to rip other peoples work. GG
    So your "other" KO site is Snoxd.
    Ya when you steal the idea.

So next time when you steal someone elses work, please don't fucking take the credit for yourself.
    RIPPERS DIE[/b]
    Ummm, @ Tindall, if you really made that sig, and thus have the abilities to make something like that, why did you post an already transparent symbol in my symbol request thread and ask me to make it transparent and resize it? I'd think you'd be able to do it quicker by yourself. Just wondering :mellow:
    Oh @ Snootchie, the sig is much better now. I like the clean up and the red removal.

Banned

Ummm, @ Tindall, if you really made that sig, and thus have the abilities to make something like that, why did you post an already transparent symbol in my symbol request thread and ask me to make it transparent and resize it? I'd think you'd be able to do it quicker by yourself. Just wondering :mellow:
    Oh @ Snootchie, the sig is much better now. I like the clean up and the red removal. [/b]
    I used a different render, all Tindall did was come and humiliate himself.

More is explained here

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...9035&st=320

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234