Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

rate pls [uptaded]

This is a discussion on rate pls [uptaded] within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; it would look better without the pathos glove on the md hand but still pretty cool lookin[/b] hate 2 be ...
Page: 2

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

it would look better without the pathos glove on the md hand but still pretty cool lookin[/b]
    hate 2 be that guy, but its a shard.

anyways, should have played around with smudge on the pathos gloves kinda looks ghey with them as perfect circles

final has good colors but it just seems a bit messy and clustered. you shoulda recolored the red pathos glove to match the other one cause it looks odd, or shouldnt hav used pathos at all. the girakon is a bit unnecessary but if thats what you want i geuss its fine..

the one in your signature, im geussing thats the 4th stage looks pretty good except for the daggers, they are covering up to much of the body, and the left hand one its just completely destroying the sig, blocks the 2nd one. and theres a few to many random things. try to tone down the affects and make the dagger a bit simplier.
    goodjob tho

NoD32

Well i can say is that itsa HUGE improvement from first signature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12