rate this plx :p *new one*

This is a discussion on rate this plx :p *new one* within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; just a new one rate it and comment it plx...
Page: 1

Banned

just a new one

rate it and comment it plx

Banned

up =_=

render seems a bit to small, the guy in the middle seems like the focal point but rlly that light on the bottom is. rest of sig is

cigcigcig

Hmmm, ya the render may be a bit small, but maybe if u sharpened it up a lil bit that would help i dunno. If a blurry look is what ur goin for on it u could just blur and smudge a lil as u get lower on the render. Im also not feelin...what looks to me like the foreground around the sides there. Just to much for me, maybe a gradient of a simple black>transparent on the sides. Whooo knows u could pick the best sig in the world apart for days lol nothings perfect.

Banned

v2, think i overdid that one lmao! XD its to distracting id say

Banned

v2, think i overdid that one lmao! XD its to distracting id say[/b]
    like that a lot more.

edit:and go my topic and tell me about minez a.q

cigcigcig

Definitely crisper, more contrast. Im a fan of dark radial gradients tho, maybe 1 on each side pretty much on the edges that will kinda darkin those edges and then just get ur eraser out, knock that opacity down a ton and start in the center and do it to it. But im a naturally dark person anyways lol.