Rate this sig please

This is a discussion on Rate this sig please within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; So i started reading sum tutorials n stuff and decided to make a brand new sig. hope u guys like ...
Page: 1

Ruthless

So i started reading sum tutorials n stuff and decided to make a brand new sig.

hope u guys like it. Rate it out of 10.

huh, whats that? ;D

3/10 ... sorry, dont like it that much dude... just.... weird ;O

dont get angry now, just said what i thought

Ruthless

dw, i know i suck at photoshop, just making a few sigs here n there and i'll try n improve in the near future, thx for the comments anyway

spab

read tuts

Ruthless

read tuts[/b]
    i'll just assume that ur being an idiot by ignoring the first damn post of the entire thread.

spab

i'll just assume that ur being an idiot by ignoring the first damn post of the entire thread.[/b]
    assume whatever you want but without reading tuts it will be still like this, post it anywhere else and youll get same ansver, read tuts so go and read them

_ArchDevil_

not too bad for 1st sig

Rampage

assume whatever you want but without reading tuts it will be still like this, post it anywhere else and youll get same ansver, read tuts so go and read them[/b]
    He said in his first post that he read tuts to improve, why do u need to repeat it 24032403 times, you still didnt read it or what?