Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rate these sexy mamas

This is a discussion on Rate these sexy mamas within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; 2 2 tryed to tutorials and did what they said...
Page: 1

MightyFourTwenty420

tryed to tutorials and did what they said

4-stroke

well , now that u have read some tutorials , ur starting to learn it , just improve ur skills

1 st 2 / 10
    2 d 3 / 10

RiseAgainst_

You should try it too 4-stroke, instead of using signatures that babek made for you and not even typing "thanks babek" to let everyone know that he made them as a gift for you

This is not a flame, im being serious

PlayerofRogueC0la

CAN I HAVE a link for the tutorials? thanks

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol theres no such thing as "the tutorials", theres thousands of them out there. try google or deviantart

MightyFourTwenty420

Well 4 stroke i havnt seen you make any sigs so i cant even take your critism serious and i follow 2 tutorials from gamerenders.com exactly the way they said. and thats what i came out with and if you think im new to making sigs ur wrong goto gamerenders.com look up member Dirtking812 and tell me how long ive been making sigs.

http://www.gamerenders.com/forum/ind...?showuser=6060 theres the link and heres the sub forum for tutorials

http://www.gamerenders.com/forum/index.php?showforum=68

try em out and post em see what you get

spab

lol on some of you guys, you dont have to know how to make sigg to be good at critism, mostly ask any critic for example who comment hmm a new car, do you really think that this guy can build such a wonderfull car, the ansver is NO he cant and obviously 4-stroke aint blind and he sees that the first sig is overexposured, oversharpen and non of its parts doesnt really fit to each other and that second sig should have depth and atmosphere (i know that stock and its made to have absolutely amazing depth) but your one is flat without atmosphere cuz of the colors, you put hot summer colors into the dark lil bit scary atmosphere, i know that i mostly write just read tuts but you have to have feeling for colors and stuff like this if you cant see it... sorry but go do something in what you can be good but if you see that those colors are so bad, well go ahead read tuts and get better
    so rise_against: dont flame any1 for not making sig and comment them cuz its lame
    mighty: work on colors (your biggest problem), them depth (all your siggs are really flat), typo, flow and so on ........
    for basics go to luv2help.com, then deviant art (read comments there some tuts suck there also)

4-stroke

Look dude i'm not gonna put babeks name in my sig ok , if u wanna go puttem in ur sig then do it but don't come spamming in here , u see i might not thank babek on a vocal way , maybe in another way ? have u thought of that , i'm presenting his sig , he rly doesn't care bout me putting his name on my signature aight ?

and btw , i used to make sigss , good ones eventualy , but unfortunatly i had to quit due some problems , trust me , if i can photoshop again , i Will !!

and then i will make sucky ko siggs for all of u rofl ^^

4-stroke

tryed to tutorials and did what they said [/b]
    if u want rates i'l give u rates ,

1st . tooo sharpend realy , too many colors , colors don't match , too few layers wich doesn't give any depth
    the font is terrible , its too small , too emo colored text

2D . exactly the same as the 1st
    ur background or frontground in your case has the same colors as your render , makes u wanna search for the render for 5
    seconds , it has to pop out u know
    and when u wanna make a background with the same colors as the render, try going from dark on the outside to lighter on the inside !!!!

_ArchDevil_

if u want rates i'l give u rates ,

1st . tooo sharpend realy , too many colors , colors don't match , too few layers wich doesn't give any depth
    the font is terrible , its too small , too emo colored text

2D . exactly the same as the 1st
    ur background or frontground in your case has the same colors as your render , makes u wanna search for the render for 5
    seconds , it has to pop out u know
    and when u wanna make a background with the same colors as the render, try going from dark on the outside to lighter on the inside !!!![/b]
    well said

+ur using too many focal points,too many lightened spots on each sig

Banned

Hmm i dont personally like them.

The first one is to MUCH sharpened :S and the colours dont fit at all, try using less colours, maybe some blur, and not that much sharpen :S

Id say the second sig is alot better than the first one, but still, the render is blended to much into the background (i guess thats what its called XD), and theres also to many colours...

Im not a pro at photoshop, its just my 2 cents

MightyFourTwenty420

i just want to get one thing clear there i did not use brushes in either of those. the first sig the colors u see are the 5 c4d renders the tutorial maker said to put in i laughed but its what he wanted

spab

i just want to get one thing clear there i did not use brushes in either of those. the first sig the colors u see are the 5 c4d renders the tutorial maker said to put in i laughed but its what he wanted[/b]
    now im really curious, can you send me those tuts please

MightyFourTwenty420

add me to msn id love to [email protected]

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Where are the sexy mamas? I feel scamed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast