Request...can someone teach me to make sigs?

This is a discussion on Request...can someone teach me to make sigs? within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; I have photoshop cs3, ventrilo, msn. Let me know if you're willing thanks...
Page: 1

Aba

I have photoshop cs3, ventrilo, msn. Let me know if you're willing thanks

I have photoshop cs3, ventrilo, msn. Let me know if you're willing thanks[/b]
    u dont need some 1 specific to teach u
    just google photoshop cs3 tutorials and u'll get tons of sites

Ripper_of_romania

I have photoshop cs3, ventrilo, msn. Let me know if you're willing thanks[/b]
    I dunno bout cs 3 nor cs 2...Well you pick a background,pick an render ( ko pic )..aply the pic to the background ( may be preset or made by yourself ) and after that you work on special effects.That's quite all ( well,that's what PS 7.0 allows me to do )

DragonFire

aba sorry I ignored you about the sig thing..but you always caught me at terrible times lol

Aba

aba sorry I ignored you about the sig thing..but you always caught me at terrible times lol[/b]

STEP 1

OPEN PS

STEP 2

EXPERIMENT

Seriously.. don't follow random tuts unless you are looking for how to do something specific... people who follow tuts like they are god all end up having the same style and technique.. so very boring.. disgraceful actually.. seeing as to the capabilities of the program yet they only know the very basics

Banned

i added u to msn aba, ill take some time and guide u trough it :P

spab

STEP 1

OPEN PS

STEP 2

EXPERIMENT
    Seriously.. don't follow random tuts unless you are looking for how to do something specific... people who follow tuts like they are god all end up having the same style and technique.. so very boring.. disgraceful actually.. seeing as to the capabilities of the program yet they only know the very basics[/b]
    id like to disagree.... at the beginin you prolly wont make something new, for sure you wont, by reading tuts you can skip the filters signature and you can find some basic techniques
    from my point of view, why should he discover something whats been already discovered
    its like in school, if you start in physics without knowing anything, you wont find the basics, but if you study with books you can get as far as einstein was, think about it

on topic: there are tuns of forums, those forums can really help you at the start

Aba

well I actually know the basics of photoshop. I took a class over the summer ...half of the class was based on photoshop. But we never really got into this kind of stuff. I promise not to be entirely noob! :P and I dont want to learn to be a cookie cutter "sig maker" like everyone else - I will of course experiment and try my own thing, once I actually realize how to do that :P