Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Requesting Signature

This is a discussion on Requesting Signature within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Gray is fukin sig master.......
Page: 2

iKon

Gray is fukin sig master....

Grey

Sorry for posting this here, but volcompat : the quote in your signature field, "War does not determine who is .." - this was written by Bertrand Russel, not you lmao :lol:

Sorry for posting this here, but volcompat : the quote in your signature field, "War does not determine who is .." - this was written by Bertrand Russel, not you lmao :lol:[/b]

Okay well i thought of it... if he said it that cool because its not like i went seeking for quotes... and btw u wasted ur time on searching because i didnt look for who said the same thing as me... so i can say we both said it.. thats like says ur on qoute is," thats cool"... and u have it in ur sig and u said it but then someone else said NO i said that before u... just get over it.. -.-

Grey

Okay well i thought of it... if he said it that cool because its not like i went seeking for quotes... and btw u wasted ur time on searching because i didnt look for who said the same thing as me... so i can say we both said it.. thats like says ur on qoute is," thats cool"... and u have it in ur sig and u said it but then someone else said NO i said that before u... just get over it.. -.-[/b]
    I didn't "spend time" searching who said that, I studied philosophy for 3 years and I just saw it in your signature. It wasn't ment to be offensive, I just told you it's not nice.

"Who said the same thing as me" ? Oh come on . You must be kidding me. Where u from kid ? USA ?

"thats like says ur on qoute is" - if you are from USA (which I'm convinced you are couz of your total ignorance and lack of culture) what kind of english is this ?

"someone else said NO i said that before u" - you lack some comas (,) there, but you are basicaly right. He did say that. Just that 400-500 years before you . But of course, you can't know that, you're from USA and Russell was from Europe, which is basicaly a country with the capital at Paris for you.

iKon

:P

PriestOfShadows

Okay well i thought of it... if he said it that cool because its not like i went seeking for quotes... and btw u wasted ur time on searching because i didnt look for who said the same thing as me... so i can say we both said it.. thats like says ur on qoute is," thats cool"... and u have it in ur sig and u said it but then someone else said NO i said that before u... just get over it.. -.-[/b]
    chill the fuck out son...
    maybe he knew who that guy was? and the part that says " i didnt look for who said the same thing as me... so i can say we both said it.." is just wrong. again, its plagerism, even if you didnt know it. im sure the dudes dead, but still, give him credit nub :P

There you go, hope u like it.

[/b]
    I know i replayed a little bit late but the sig is fukking awesome Thx alot Gray u r da man :wub:

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I know i replayed a little bit late but the sig is fukking awesome Thx alot Gray u r da man :wub:[/b]
    What are you waiting to put it in your sign?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12