Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sig Crit

This is a discussion on Sig Crit within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; You're an idiot..I've lost patience. I'm not even going to argue..flow has nothing to do with anything here..none of the ...
Page: 3

You're an idiot..I've lost patience. I'm not even going to argue..flow has nothing to do with anything here..none of the sigs you posted are anything special anything impressive. Just another 1 of 300 sigs made in order to become better. You can go ahead and be a stupid fuck and try to tell yourself that you know what you're talking about but you obviously don't. Why do you think this little graphic section doesn't hold anyone with any potential? Because nobody knows what they're talking about..get out of your little fucking world and open your eyes. The sigs in this section suck dick yet you open a topic for a person that has made about 10 sigs and doesn't know the first thing about making them..yet you see 300 people saying 9/10 and WHOA LOOKS GREAT!!! I come here and spend MY time trying to help people..as far as I know you don't even make tags or belong to any site.[/b]
    oh noesss! you called me an idiot! h34r: h34r: h34r:

wtf do you bother posting here, mr. uber-pro-sig-maker-who-knows-everything ?

as far, you are just doing shit, not helping... but im sure it's because you are too good to help us and none of us can be as good as you! h34r: h34r:

but apparently, you are not that perfect you know shit about me, so gtfo & die pls, oke?

Lord0fWar

You guys arent just geting it. What cRuX is trying to say is that this sub forums isnt gonna make you any better.
    If you are serious about making sigs and getting better, move on. Theres pleanty of good sites out there.
    Planetrenders is a good place to start of with. It has a great selection of free tutorials and alot of helpfull people to
    give real critisism about your sigs.

GFX Forums

Geez you people.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

testicles.

M3rgim

im not looking for any career with sigsmakin.. just want make sigs for ppl :lol:

tuttzilla

testicles.[/b]
    i concur

now just let this thread die...

im not looking for any career with sigsmakin.. just want make sigs for ppl :lol:[/b]
    No one here does.

I just love improvement.

M3rgim

No one here does.

I just love improvement.[/b]
    what u think about the sig im using atm? :lol:

Krvavy Necht

I like it for 6/10 =), still your current one u wearing is worth like 8/10 for me ^^

of the 4 cizia posted. the first one lacks a focal point. the 2nd one is centered, the 3rd one isnt centered ( the focal point isnt his face its the crossing of the swords.) and the other one is cenetered but its just plain terrible.

cRuX

of the 4 cizia posted. the first one lacks a focal point. the 2nd one is centered, the 3rd one isnt centered ( the focal point isnt his face its the crossing of the swords.) and the other one is cenetered but its just plain terrible.[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123