Sig Made For me...:)

This is a discussion on Sig Made For me...:) within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Rates please? Im so happy with it? But, i'm holding a compotition. I reckon someone on this forum can do ...
Page: 1

Banned

Rates please?

Im so happy with it?

But, i'm holding a compotition.

I reckon someone on this forum can do better. So...for any member who thinks they can do better, please, feel free to PM me, and i will send you the two pictures as i sent them to my friend...

If i personally think the sig is better (and i won't deny it if it is) i will HAPPILY buy you silver premium on Knight Online. (If you play) if you don't...errrm, im sorry XD

Im 100% trustable to buy you premium.

Rates please

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

1/10...they didnt do anything -_- 2 text layers, 2 images layered on top of eachother, and 3 vecter lines in the top left corner(unless those are part of the original pic)

Banned

1/10...they didnt do anything -_- 2 text layers, 2 images layered on top of eachother, and 3 vecter lines in the top left corner(unless those are part of the original pic)[/b]

Reckon you could do me a favour?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if the favors to make u a sig with the pics...nope

i really dislike making sigs for people...once in a blue moon ill see someones request and i feel inspired to try to make them a sig but this isnt one of those times