Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help me choose between these 2 sigs for a SOTW in another site

This is a discussion on Help me choose between these 2 sigs for a SOTW in another site within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; V1 V2 Choose one please asap i made the background also Also tell me if the Border looks good, the ...
Page: 1

RiseAgainst_

Thumbs up

V1

V2

Choose one please asap i made the background also

Also tell me if the Border looks good, the render i used is:

J

eduarvera23

i like more the 2nd one's colors so i say 2nd...

tuttzilla

dont like the border :/ too plain simple and bold... if you make it like that with some details and design i think it should have some sort of blending into the sig as well or else it just looks out of place.

v2, all the colours go well together, reds, oranges and yellows. on v1 you have lots of cold colours like green and blue but then the bright red/orange lines behind the car, just quite contrasted.. i just like the colour flow in v2 more i think

Not your best, but v2.

Sort out border.
    And shit behind wheel is horrible

Acostic

i really liked the 1st one.

Delicious

the first one

burningZero

2nd.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

any1 else notice now the sig makes no sense logically? xD the blur from the front lights shows that it was coming from the left...but the blurs behind the car and the smoke from the wheels show the car coming from the right

RiseAgainst_

The car is going in a ) turn to the left <- (looking from the driver&#39;s seat) in high speed so there&#39;s smoke coming from the friction between the wheels and the pavement, the car might crash after that scene but oh well i got to capture it before it happened haha

I chose v1 i tought it looked better altough v2 colors are blended in more meh

At least i have more chances with the DSOTW with my glasses <3

(glasses fully pen tooled, made from scratch) also the bg (well with the vector brushes)

cRuX

1st. right side smudging kinda looks shitty but oh well. and for the glasses..the left glass (right for us) comes down at way to sharp of a curve..those glasses are more straight.

1st since the colors look more powerful

CuriositY

the first one

RiseAgainst_

1st. right side smudging kinda looks shitty but oh well. and for the glasses..the left glass (right for us) comes down at way to sharp of a curve..those glasses are more straight.[/b]
    Yea i know, but after making other pen tool glasses.. i was like fuck it whatever*lets*work*with*it.*Besides*the*other*entr ies*kinda*sucked,*i*have*pretty*good*chances*to*wi n*on*that*one...*and @ the*sotw*car*sig*yea..*it sucks*just*noticed*it*oh*well

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast