Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sig request

This is a discussion on sig request within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Art: You create art, you don't copy paste art. I don't consider my sigs as good couse I started recently ...
Page: 2

Art: You create art, you don't copy paste art. I don't consider my sigs as good couse I started recently too ya know, but do me a favour and never ever again put the render on top of a copy pasted image.
    I liked the logo placement anyways.
    Try to: Duplicate the render layer, Transform - CW 90 (or something like that) - Filters - Motion Blur and then check out effects such as ripples, ink strokes, scattered etc, that is kinda a way to make a background. You make your background with your creativity and not a googled image [/b]

first show me the copy>pasted image u speak of then say this... i used c4d/filters/lighting and stroked marquee shapes to create the background so stfu with ur make your background with creativity not a googled image bullshit... jeeze. ppl seem willing to jump on me about shit they dont know. i agree i culd have made the render a lil more apart of the background however i ran out of time and ended up rushing this... :blink:

:slayer:

who cares? i like it :lol:

_ArchDevil_

who cares? i like it :lol:[/b]
    that's all about it
    not of my concern,but he's the only 1 who made the sig for him so... :P
    Why comment like that when all he did was helping while no1 else did
    sig doesn't look bad,and he's just starting
    do it how u like it,u'll get the point,just keep doing them

Now Slayer take off that MSN convo

:slayer:

okey :lol: