Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SIG REQUEST

This is a discussion on SIG REQUEST within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Ive seen people here make sum pwnage sigs so help me with 1 too! i got 2 ss's here: and ...
Page: 1

Wink

Ive seen people here make sum pwnage sigs so help me with 1 too!

i got 2 ss's here:

and

contents- Name ---------------> HeartlessKillah

thas all,

all the rest designs n all just suprise me, im open minded to alota things, I&#39;d prefer a ice/frozen theme in the background! so give me verity if possible! THANK YOU <3

Ive seen people here make sum pwnage sigs so help me with 1 too!

i got 2 ss&#39;s here:

and

contents- Name ---------------> HeartlessKillah

thas all,

all the rest designs n all just suprise me, im open minded to alota things, I&#39;d prefer a ice/frozen theme in the background! so give me verity if possible! THANK YOU <3[/b]
    sorry to spam but i thought u were warrior o.O

cigcigcig

Heres some that i came up with before work lol love my mornin coffe...lemme know if u want any changes such as text color, position, brighter darker lol ya know ya know. Like i said im rushed for work right now

All these are basically the same, good and simple with just a few variations.

This one just simply has the text layered below a bit

This one just has the text moved up layers.

This one has a skull

This is the skull i liked lol thought id put it in there too

FYI when i get home from work im gonna experiment with some ice text...the text on there now is basically a fill in lol

Heres some that i came up with before work lol love my mornin coffe...lemme know if u want any changes such as text color, position, brighter darker lol ya know ya know. Like i said im rushed for work right now

All these are basically the same, good and simple with just a few variations.

This one just simply has the text layered below a bit

This one just has the text moved up layers.

This one has a skull

This is the skull i liked lol thought id put it in there too

FYI when i get home from work im gonna experiment with some ice text...the text on there now is basically a fill in lol[/b]
    i like it so far, can u get 1 without the hellbreaker being destorted i wanna see which looks better. cant wait to see the ice text in i think its gunna look wicked.

cigcigcig

Ya i can make the hb simpler. Just did it that way cause there was quite a bit of the ground in the glow but ill just blur that part more.

Stuff you need to work on that sig, or simply make a new one cigcigcig:

-No border, try to make one.
    -HB glow is awful, try jus bluring it or messing around with filters, don&#39;t do stupid shit on it :P Make it better.
    -Lightning is bad, you need to create deph.
    -Text is horrible, blend it into the sig.
    -BG and Render don&#39;t blend at all, you need to make the sig atractive and a way of doing that is making the BG and the Render blend.
    -You could work some more in the backround image (The skull or w.e it is) I like how you put it on your last version.
    -The effect you used for the glowie armband is good, you can take an advantage for that. Makes it look more important, sexier. Try to emphasize it a bit more by changing the backround color, but remember to BLEND IT WITH THE RENDER.

cigcigcig

Stuff you need to work on that sig, or simply make a new one cigcigcig:

-No border, try to make one.
    -HB glow is awful, try jus bluring it or messing around with filters, don&#39;t do stupid shit on it :P Make it better.
    -Lightning is bad, you need to create deph.
    -Text is horrible, blend it into the sig.
    -BG and Render don&#39;t blend at all, you need to make the sig atractive and a way of doing that is making the BG and the Render blend.
    -You could work some more in the backround image (The skull or w.e it is) I like how you put it on your last version.
    -The effect you used for the glowie armband is good, you can take an advantage for that. Makes it look more important, sexier. Try to emphasize it a bit more by changing the backround color, but remember to BLEND IT WITH THE RENDER.[/b]
    LOL thnx for the list of to do&#39;s. Like i said that was an early in the morning fuk around session lol. The text was simply a filler as i stated, and the hb was makeshift till i could deal with the darn ground flowing through it. Dont worry ill put gaussian blur to good use on this one lol. When i get home from work is when im actually gonna spend some time on it. That was all done in a matter of 5 mins haha.

Oh well :P
    LadyTorr made a good tutorial about KO Weapon Glows and how to make them look good, you should check it.

cigcigcig

Right on bud thnx for lookin out. I know about the ko glows already, was to lazy to do anything about it this mornin lol. Im slowly waking up as the day progresses so we&#39;ll see what happens next.......oooooo suspensful o_0

killer2675

Code:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Scsavnicki/heartlesssig.jpg

Code:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Scsavnicki/heartlesssigdark.jpg
    i need some help on the fonts i cant get any of mine to show up in ps, anyone know how i can fix?

Things to be improved on Killer&#39;s sig:

-Glow: Its pretty sharpened in some places, I like it...but the orange part is kinda weird, maybe try to soften it a bit.
    -DO NOT ADD GLOW TO THE RENDER! ! ! Outer glow = sux.
    -The glowie armband can be improved.
    -The BG and the render blend more than in cigcigcig&#39;s sig but this ones still need work.
    -Lightning isn&#39;t good, its very plain. Its better in v2 thou.
    -Deph, seek deph, they are too plain.
    -Text: Dude, putting the text in a corner is easy and doesn&#39;t look bad, but its so noobie. Try to blend it with the sig, make it look a part of it, not just something you put on top when you finished it.

Examples of BG and Render blend:

Example of text blend:

Things to be improved on Killer&#39;s sig:

-Glow: Its pretty sharpened in some places, I like it...but the orange part is kinda weird, maybe try to soften it a bit.
    -DO NOT ADD GLOW TO THE RENDER! ! ! Outer glow = sux.
    -The glowie armband can be improved.
    -The BG and the render blend more than in cigcigcig&#39;s sig but this ones still need work.
    -Lightning isn&#39;t good, its very plain. Its better in v2 thou.
    -Deph, seek deph, they are too plain.
    -Text: Dude, putting the text in a corner is easy and doesn&#39;t look bad, but its so noobie. Try to blend it with the sig, make it look a part of it, not just something you put on top when you finished it.

Examples of BG and Render blend:

Example of text blend:

[/b]
    make me a sig hoe yr a dam artist

make me a sig hoe yr a dam artist [/b]
    Na, I lost all my skills in like what? 4 month of no PS :P I need like 2 weeks of photoshop non stop and i&#39;ll be back but I don&#39;t want to. I&#39;d rather spend that time surfin than photoshopping. Already did enough sigs here
    But I still know how to rate and give suggestions.

cigcigcig

lunchbreak sig lol...yummy sandwich btw haha.

cigcig.

you crammed everthing kinda towards the center. looks to jumbled.

also alot of people here arent very good at removing the backround from glow:

1. low opacity eraser.
    2.removing backrounds using channels.
    3. recoloring those hard to get spots with a low opacity brush and smudging/blurring it all together.

to learn how to remove backround with channels use this tut.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/photoshop...lrbps_2fwks.htm

not mine btw. also some other good ones on there aswell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast