Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sigy pls <3

This is a discussion on sigy pls <3 within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; i thing necros oe is the best, and guchai background rocks :wub: teach me :P...
Page: 2

justdutch

i thing necros oe is the best, and guchai background rocks :wub: teach me :P

DisillusionedIdealogue

yeah i think necross pwnt us on this one lol. though i really like that fox i used lol, if he doesnt use it i think i'll make myself another sig xD

i gotta figure out how to fit all these now XD

DisillusionedIdealogue

lolz. so did you like the changes i made? :P

how do u put sigs in your profile again XD i forgot how to do it, havent done it for like a year

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    PS. to post your new sig in your profile, do the following

<!--QuoteBegin-dustin91
    Go to the top of the page, press Profile, then watch out for the field for Signature : ..

There is a large textwindow , put the link with [img]Link[/img] in it...
    the link can be found by simply right-clicking the sig the person posted for you, then copying the link after "Address (URL):"

and also, it wouldnt hurt to give credit to the author of a sig by wearing a little "thanks [author]" next to the sig [/b]
    :P

k ive spent serious 12hours trying to get this to work and it wont it keeps making the image super small and i cant get it to go normal size.....

DisillusionedIdealogue

you shouldnt have to reupload it since whoever made it already did that for you as well, but if you cant get that to work, try saving it, and upload it again on imageshack, you need to get the url where it says "Direct Link to Image:" then you put that in the format [img]directlinktoimage[/img] and it should be fine. make sure html is enabled. erm.. duno what else :unsure:

if it still comes out the wrong size wear it as your sig anyhow and post here again, tell me exactly what you did, and maybe it can give me a clue as to whats wrong.

i just copy the pic put it into my images on my desktop and go to imageshack and upload it and it comes up small as fuck

when i right click the image it dosent mention anything to do with html or anythin

i r noobie -_-

DisillusionedIdealogue

when you right click the image, go to properties, then look for "address", oops :P then use that link

also what may be wrong with imageshack is that you may have checked a box that said Resize Image

im so clueless XD

can u resize this one to the same size as the other 2? i tried all three and it just dosent look right.

p.s i seen your asking alot about photoshop and moving up in skill using it, id love it if u used my char as one of your guinea pigs as u fine tune your skills :wub: :wub:

DragonFire

I thought I would give it a go :lol:
    :lol:

DisillusionedIdealogue

and sure i can resize it

and ok i'll try making another one later :P

idk if anyone wants to try this ss, its from testserver and i was an orc at one point and still miss it would be a good reminder of old days plus orc dragon flight looks way better than human XD

hmm i seem to be havin probs puttin in your sig dis it wont fit for some reason XD but i got room for 1 more it seems

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12