Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

so... why am i the harsh critic here.

This is a discussion on so... why am i the harsh critic here. within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Dont Hate spab he ownszors u!!!!!...
Page: 3

MightyFourTwenty420

Dont Hate spab he ownszors u!!!!!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

you beg for that so much
    here ya go
    stock-click here

and signature

btw: everything is my own work only i did not draw that render, the lamps, city, road everything is my work
    as already has been said, its not about my work its about yours but you wanted to see it so its here
    and one more thing, try to browse better sites, youre ones obviously suck as hell
    forgot to add: original size of this is 900px for high[/b]
    lmfao... 90% of it u didn't do n u're so proud?

please u know u're making a joke out of yourself. let me know when u really make something by yourself.

spab

now you simply owned yourself
    but well youve prooven me right
    i showed it and you cry here that its not my work and so on..... well you just showed how dumb you are
    yep everything is my work so hehe you suck even harder right now
    anyway i wont argue with retard like you anymore, my point is that you should realize taht youre not that extremely pro, that you should start to browse better sites not just "awesome work bro" sites
    if you did not realise that, its not really my problem, by accepting critism, ppl around are about to make you better, without accepting it you have to do everything by yourself and thats prolly why you are not that good in work with light, c4d and blending
    not everywhere something is really nice, but when you put c4d on the bg i dunno why but you start to do eveyrthing wrong
    the worst ones are sprites and then when you forget, you used that word i dunno how you can forget it but whatever, blending
    have a nice day

the lamp n evrything is ur work? show psd =)

until then i'll take it that u're a liar, because just by looking at your previous sigs its obvious you don't even know how to use the pentool. nor do u own a wacom.

ps. u still didn't dare to post on tagmonkey! boohoo! since the site sucks so much they should be worshipping ur sigs right? but unfortunately u're just lying to urself, n u know it

spab

thats the problem you havent seen my last work, i post here like one from ten
    damn youre so dumb i cant believe that some1 can be that stupid

oh hell i promised to stop arguing with you
    i told you the point, you are supposed to take, search on web, the PSD has been realesed, also tutorial so search search
    (btw: its not that hard to find it)

im just curious, the pen tool in that last sig you ment seriously..... cuz if yes you really got me, its like hey you didnt use clipping mask in your last signature, do you use everytime, everything, cuz if you used everything you know in your signatures that hell youre bad, cuz you hardly use pentool there either
    oh last thing, i though that you did that effect in gloom and last sprite by yourself but its just another render :/
    hell what your parents did to you........ i cant believe that youre sooo dumb, but seriously you are extremely stupid that cant be concern as a normal condition

search for it, if you wont find it ill post it

_ArchDevil_

here I go again :lol: :P
    Not like I took spab's side,but from what I saw,spab is much better
    sig maker then u...no offense,just my opinion...
    He got much better txt then u,better usage of free space,better usage of C4D,the
    whole sig compo is much better,smudge-well ur prolly better at this,didnt see much of his smudge tho
    U think u have to be pro (sigmaker and/or critic) to rate some1/some1's sig?... no u dont
    All u have to do/have is know what's flow,what's blending,what should text look like and few other things
    I've saw rly much of sigs,and trust me I know what's good and what's bad...I dont have to be pro sigmaker
    to know that...
    "I know what's good,I've been throught the bad"-ur not that good,much of ur work is still bad...
    Now...u think u r so good,and even if u were,that's not the reason to be harsh on critics...
    when ur gonna criticize some sig,it has to be objective opinion...sig's rate doesn't depend on how
    good u r...From what I saw,all ur "critics" were-sux,try searching for tuts...
    O well there was 1 rate which had sense,it was directed to me,u said try doing sigs on ur own not just
    putting the render in... Other than that-LOL
    Critic has to explain his thought of sig...and that's not what ur doin,from what I saw
    Damn there's so much subjects to discuss about,so I'm jumping from 1 to another 1...
    U too ladies keep arguing w/o insults...

o and 1 more thing,I have much higher IQ then u too xD :blink:

cRuX

here I go again :lol: :P
    Not like I took spab's side,but from what I saw,spab is much better
    sig maker then u...no offense,just my opinion...
    He got much better txt then u,better usage of free space,better usage of C4D,the
    whole sig compo is much better,smudge-well ur prolly better at this,didnt see much of his smudge tho
    U think u have to be pro (sigmaker and/or critic) to rate some1/some1's sig?... no u dont
    All u have to do/have is know what's flow,what's blending,what should text look like and few other things
    I've saw rly much of sigs,and trust me I know what's good and what's bad...I dont have to be pro sigmaker
    to know that...
    "I know what's good,I've been throught the bad"-ur not that good,much of ur work is still bad...
    Now...u think u r so good,and even if u were,that's not the reason to be harsh on critics...
    when ur gonna criticize some sig,it has to be objective opinion...sig's rate doesn't depend on how
    good u r...From what I saw,all ur "critics" were-sux,try searching for tuts...
    O well there was 1 rate which had sense,it was directed to me,u said try doing sigs on ur own not just
    putting the render in... Other than that-LOL
    Critic has to explain his thought of sig...and that's not what ur doin,from what I saw
    Damn there's so much subjects to discuss about,so I'm jumping from 1 to another 1...
    U too ladies keep arguing w/o insults...

o and 1 more thing,I have much higher IQ then u too xD :blink:[/b]
    Jason is most def alottttt better than spab..Jason would easily rank pro (not that it matters what rank you are).. but He is def not mod like you're saying..I was ranked mod after like 1 month of designing and jason has been doing it alootttt longer..The reason you say his sucks are bad is because you can't understand the thing..You don't know how hard it is to execute these things..

_ArchDevil_

maybe....
    still like spab's sigs more...
    some of these jason posted are very good and I like them ALOT,rly they amaze me
    but overall...spab's better
    It's just my opinion,if u want to find out who's better,post 10 the best sigs if ur own here
    or on some other forum and ask for opinions...
    Im tired of this,even dunno why am I putting my nose in things that r not of my concern :lol:
    maybe it's true what some1 said,Im dumb :P :lol: :lol:

This resembles an Insanity topic

now that i got his identity cleared.. i'll say he is better than everyone here.. including me

_ArchDevil_

nooooooo,it cant be true =( >.<

im just curious, the pen tool in that last sig you ment seriously..... cuz if yes you really got me, its like hey you didnt use clipping mask in your last signature, do you use everytime, everything, cuz if you used everything you know in your signatures that hell youre bad, cuz you hardly use pentool there either
    oh last thing, i though that you did that effect in gloom and last sprite by yourself but its just another render :/

search for it, if you wont find it ill post it[/b]
    actually i did do those by myself, they&#39;re MY PERSONAL brushes made by MYSELF in illustrator. just because i reused SOMETHING doesn&#39;t mean its a render made by someone else. hell u probably don&#39;t even know WTH is pentool lmao. pentool isn&#39;t a brush silly, its for vectoring, which i&#39;m perfectly capable of. unfortunately i can&#39;t say the same for u since u just made yourself look like an idiot by thinking a brush was a pentool lmao.

thank you for destroying yourself.

oh and just so u probably have no idea wth is a VECTOR, i&#39;ll show u one of my earlier works

n this is like... 6months ago so yes. vectoring is so tedious i cbf doing it again but at least i KNOW how to do it. tybb

he isnt asking for anything just showing work, please stop spamming his topic etc. i like ur grey sig thats all. lets respect his feelings. all 3 of u r good sig makers lol

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

c4d sigs are so gay

gogo make vector sigs cava

but even still, ur sigs are great(even though they c4d xD)

Jay

good sigs <3

did i do enough sucking up so i can get a sig? :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast