Some Sig's

This is a discussion on Some Sig's within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; well, i dont really use this forum as much, im usually in the official KOL forums ^_^ here's the sig's ...
Page: 1

EpsaNomaly

Default Some Sig's

well, i dont really use this forum as much, im usually in the official KOL forums ^_^

here's the sig's i've done on this comp. (i have a lot more on my other one, but w00t for Xmas )

elisha cuthbert ftw :wub:

the 2 KO sig's i made were for other people FYI B)

EpsaNomaly

post aq B)

DragonFire

I like the first one, Nice blending, and it's easy on the eye's But I don't really like the other ones for a number of reason, 2 and 4 look really weird with to me, Looks like a filter of some sort. ^_^

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    I like the first one, Nice blending, and it's easy on the eye's * * But I don't really like the other ones for a number of reason, 2 and 4 look really weird with to me, Looks like a filter of some sort. *^_^
    i'll agree with Mushu ^_^

Reinhard

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    I like the first one, Nice blending, and it's easy on the eye's * * But I don't really like the other ones for a number of reason, 2 and 4 look really weird with to me, Looks like a filter of some sort. *^_^
    i'll agree with Gaylord ^_^[/b]
    I agree with Gaylord also