Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SOTW #15

This is a discussion on SOTW #15 within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; ya sometimes i just wanna stab him but fucking <3 flea&#39;s bass so i can look past anything i hate ...
Page: 2

Babek

ya sometimes i just wanna stab him but fucking <3 flea&#39;s bass so i can look past anything i hate about the singer cuz i <3 songs with good bass since i used to play bass ^_^[/b]
    You&#39;ll love this then http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfDE-ZvfOwU

ya sometimes i just wanna stab him but fucking <3 flea&#39;s bass so i can look past anything i hate about the singer cuz i <3 songs with good bass since i used to play bass ^_^[/b]
    flea&#39;s bass has gone dramatically down hill since he stopped taking drugs...FACT... and Anthony Kiedis.. or however it&#39;s spelt has the single most annoying voice in the world and writes the worst lyrics ever scraped onto a CD.

Best bassist out there imo is Takeshi Ueda bassist from The Mad Capsule Markets, who not only plays the bass amazingly but also performs guitar solo&#39;s on his bass, as well as backing vocals and digital programming. If you ever get to watch their video for &#39;Tribe&#39; you&#39;ll see how stunning his bass playing/soloing is, nobody out there like him.

flea&#39;s bass has gone dramatically down hill since he stopped taking drugs...FACT... and Anthony Kiedis.. or however it&#39;s spelt has the single most annoying voice in the world and writes the worst lyrics ever scraped onto a CD.

Best bassist out there imo is Takeshi Ueda bassist from The Mad Capsule Markets, who not only plays the bass amazingly but also performs guitar solo&#39;s on his bass, as well as backing vocals and digital programming. If you ever get to watch their video for &#39;Tribe&#39; you&#39;ll see how stunning his bass playing/soloing is, nobody out there like him.[/b]
    we dont need your opinion emo.

we dont need your opinion emo.[/b]
    i&#39;m emo? I&#39;ll have to go change my hair then

...obviously you&#39;ve never heard The Mad Capsule Markets

DragonFire

Best bassist out there imo is Takeshi Ueda bassist from The Mad Capsule Markets, who not only plays the bass amazingly but also performs guitar solo&#39;s on his bass, as well as backing vocals and digital programming. If you ever get to watch their video for &#39;Tribe&#39; you&#39;ll see how stunning his bass playing/soloing is, nobody out there like him.[/b]

<3 bass players

I wanna hear that now, but I am at school.

PS. I think I will enter in this one. but I suck

Mad Capsule Markets - Tribe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsruN_8tW8

It&#39;s a live version so its poor quality but you can get the jist of his bass solo about 2:57

anyway sorry for the threadjacking, ill make one soonly

Babek

Mad Capsule Markets - Tribe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsruN_8tW8

It&#39;s a live version so its poor quality but you can get the jist of his bass solo about 2:57

anyway sorry for the threadjacking, ill make one soonly[/b]
    To bad the bass wasn&#39;t isolated(like in my link) cause i couldn&#39;t even hear it
    No my kind of music btw ^^

i&#39;m emo? I&#39;ll have to go change my hair then

...obviously you&#39;ve never heard The Mad Capsule Markets [/b]
    no, I haven&#39;t, should I? :]

no, I haven&#39;t, should I? :][/b]
    depends what your into, though judging by your compo sig, probably not.

they&#39;re japanese punk, not emo though cuz i havent got a fooking clue what they are saying

DisillusionedIdealogue

depends what your into, though judging by your compo sig, probably not.

they&#39;re japanese punk, not emo though cuz i havent got a fooking clue what they are saying[/b]
    lol so you&#39;re so emo that you&#39;d know if it were emo even if it were in a different language? :lol: :P

J

Let&#39;s get back to the sig making here..

ibanez1

agin? i win the sotw 2 with same theme

DisillusionedIdealogue

alright, my ironically bright emo entry has arrived :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

agin? i win the sotw 2 with same theme[/b]
    go read i know it was done as sotw2 but weve all gotten better at sig making since then so itd be nice to see how this one turns out

as for flea...doesnt matter much to me paddy cuz all i listen to are the old albums :P only song i listen to off of stadium arcadium is snow

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast