Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SOTW 15 vote

This is a discussion on SOTW 15 vote within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; amgine...
Page: 2

amgine

Babek, just becaus the theme is music, not favorite artist. The idea of his is more creative than just making a sig of ur favorite artist/band.

AmginE.

Heim4teil

Babek, just becaus the theme is music, not favorite artist. The idea of his is more creative than just making a sig of ur favorite artist/band.[/b]
    ok when next them will be Anime i will writh down Anime and all animes i like will u then vote for me =)
    btw Anigme!

ok when next them will be Anime i will writh down Anime and all animes i like will u then vote for me =)
    btw Anigme![/b]
    w/e pleases u, u didnt get the point, theme is music not favorite artists thats why i voted Babek, his was the only one close to the theme. I dont get whats creative about putting a pic of ur favorite band/artist and putting some effects to it.

thats what sig are about u take a render u like and add some effect -.-

Theme: Music[/b]
    Where does it say favorite artist/band :S? w/e keep on saying what u want im out of here

yes we could take a guitar or something but its just easier this way btw band names dont really means musik

DisillusionedIdealogue

Babek, just becaus the theme is music, not favorite artist. The idea of his is more creative than just making a sig of ur favorite artist/band.[/b]

w/e pleases u, u didnt get the point, theme is music not favorite artists thats why i voted Babek, his was the only one close to the theme. I dont get whats creative about putting a pic of ur favorite band/artist and putting some effects to it.[/b]

are you fucking kidding me? you find making a list more creative than doing a sig with a musician on it? what a brilliant idea, next time my teachers ask for an essay i'll just turn in my brainstorm! lol... wtf did you want, for someone to draw music notes all over their sig and make it an animation that would play a song? hell, next time maybe we should submit microsoft word text documents instead of jpgs. if you're going to vote for someone just because you like the person just please do so but dont provide idiotic false reasons as to why you're doing it. babeks work is normally amazing, im not saying or implying anything against him, but this is just ridiculous...

PS:
    Where does it say favorite artist/band :S? w/e keep on saying what u want im out of here [/b]
    uhhhh... you voted for band names instead of band members, wtf is the difference?

Babek

Hey don't flame my 1337 sig :lol:

shuttfupls@yahoo

vote Toadie

DisillusionedIdealogue

Hey don't flame my 1337 sig :lol:[/b]
    rawr

:P

vote Toadie[/b]
    <3

are you fucking kidding me? you find making a list more creative than doing a sig with a musician on it? what a brilliant idea, next time my teachers ask for an essay i&#39;ll just turn in my brainstorm! lol... wtf did you want, for someone to draw music notes all over their sig and make it an animation that would play a song? hell, next time maybe we should submit microsoft word text documents instead of jpgs. if you&#39;re going to vote for someone just because you like the person just please do so but dont provide idiotic false reasons as to why you&#39;re doing it. babeks work is normally amazing, im not saying or implying anything against him, but this is just ridiculous...

PS:
    uhhhh... you voted for band names instead of band members, wtf is the difference?[/b]
    chill chill, the fact that i didnt vote for u or any of ur friends doesnt mean the end of the world i already explained everything i had to, btw not like i even know babek or anything i just liked the idea.

4-stroke

Toadia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast