Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SOTW 15 vote

This is a discussion on SOTW 15 vote within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; not like im into favoritism anyways, lol nice changing rules just because of someone u dont like =p[/b] actually ive ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

not like im into favoritism anyways, lol nice changing rules just because of someone u dont like =p[/b]
    actually ive been talking about it in PM's with people for several weeks, also its been mentioned in other voting topics...i was gonna do it this week but i wanted to see how it turned out this week

dont flatter urself that i dont like u either, i dont even know who the fuck u are so how could i not like u? doesnt mean i like u either, ur just a nobody to me

RiseAgainst_

rofl, wtf? :lol:

im not sure if it's a good or bad thing that my nickname reminds you of vaginas, lol :lol:[/b]
    Yeah the thing is.. when i read ur name "amgine" idk why but in my head it appears "amgina vagina" :G so i just call u vagina )

DisillusionedIdealogue

Talking bout ass lickers .[/b]
    hmm, the post you refer to seems condescending to everyone i mentioned (yourself and cama's lazy ass), so i dont know what version of the idiot's dictionary you're using, but you need a new definition on brown-nosing...

Yeah the thing is.. when i read ur name "amgine" idk why but in my head it appears "amgina vagina" :G so i just call u vagina )[/b]
    lol xD i just noticed who you were, the new avatar and sig threw me off :P

RiseAgainst_

U loved my "kthxbaii" avatar didnt u ;d

actually ive been talking about it in PM's with people for several weeks, also its been mentioned in other voting topics...i was gonna do it this week but i wanted to see how it turned out this week

dont flatter urself that i dont like u either, i dont even know who the fuck u are so how could i not like u? doesnt mean i like u either, ur just a nobody to me[/b]
    Well u dont know me, what do u know bout ko if u "retired" from ko, what do you know about whats going on currently. Get it out of ur head, not everybody has to know u, u have to get that stupid idea out of ur head, ur gone u dont play ko not everybody knows u. As well as im a nobody to u, ur nobody to MANY pple.

hmm, the post you refer to seems condescending to everyone i mentioned (yourself and cama's lazy ass), so i dont know what version of the idiot's dictionary you're using, but you need a new definition on brown-nosing...[/b]
    Oh well as camazotz said, i dont know who the fuck are you and who do u think u are flaming me like u even know who the hell i am. And yes in my book, that was some major ass licking.

PS: Make the flaming rule effective even on sig forums pls

Ripper_of_romania

Heim4tell

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Well u dont know me, what do u know bout ko if u "retired" from ko, what do you know about whats going on currently. Get it out of ur head, not everybody has to know u, u have to get that stupid idea out of ur head, ur gone u dont play ko not everybody knows u. As well as im a nobody to u, ur nobody to MANY pple.[/b]
    ko has nothing to do with a sig competition, as for being a nobody to many people? so? ur a nobody to many people too, everyones a nobody to many people genius

Banned Senior Member

Amgine was the winner

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234