Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SOTW Voting (finished)

This is a discussion on SOTW Voting (finished) within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; not gonna say who made the other ones? -_- besides babeks[/b] lets keep it secret... im ashamed by my one ...
Page: 3

tuttzilla

not gonna say who made the other ones? -_- besides babeks[/b]
    lets keep it secret... im ashamed by my one this week lolll

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Can I ask what babek did with the render? I think he just made background black..

CuriositY

Gratz Bakek

LadyTorr

Congrats Babek

Babek

Can I ask what babek did with the render? I think he just made background black..[/b]
    I took some C4Ds(think its 4 of them) resized and placed, cut some of the C4Ds so it would fit the render. Painted over the C4Ds to get the right color and "shine", deleted some of the right side to make it look like its behind her gum. I did some gradient layers + some light + a lvl(might have done a photofilter too). Used glowing edges to get the "smoke/light effect"( you can see some of it by her right earphone), blured, deleted, used the high pass filter to sharpen, deleted som more. Thats what I can remember ^^

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I took some C4Ds(think its 4 of them) resized and placed, cut some of the C4Ds so it would fit the render. Painted over the C4Ds to get the right color and "shine", deleted some of the right side to make it look like its behind her gum. I did some gradient layers + some light + a lvl(might have done a photofilter too). Used glowing edges to get the "smoke/light effect"( you can see some of it by her right earphone), blured, deleted, used the high pass filter to sharpen, deleted som more. Thats what I can remember ^^[/b]
    Just post the render pls cus Idk all those words ^^

Babek

Just post the render pls cus Idk all those words ^^[/b]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123