Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

SOTW - Week 3 - Voting

This is a discussion on SOTW - Week 3 - Voting within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; if it wasn't for j's compulsiveness to take over we wouldn't have the same winner three times in a row. ...
Page: 5

if it wasn't for j's compulsiveness to take over we wouldn't have the same winner three times in a row. D:

How did you look at my first 2 posts and still vote?[/b]
    Three guys in the row voted for "I K" id say a kick is in order for asking people to vote for you, like cmon, nobody voted for them and suddenly 3 guys in the row and now after voting was over someone voted for I K, obviously he didnt even watch the sigs.

No offence but the sig tindall made was pretty horrible, it took him 2 minutes to make?

tindall has alot of experience..hes got no reason to cheat when he can make sigs like this.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=tindall

J

Three guys in the row voted for "I K" id say a kick is in order for asking people to vote for you, like cmon, nobody voted for them and suddenly 3 guys in the row and now after voting was over someone voted for I K, obviously he didnt even watch the sigs.

No offence but the sig tindall made was pretty horrible, it took him 2 minutes to make?[/b]
    I don't know why you quoted me, but I'm just hosting it.

tindall

No offence but the sig tindall made was pretty horrible, it took him 2 minutes to make?[/b]
    h34r: Two minutes, I don't think so. Good thing people in this forum can only pull negative comments.
    But if we are gonna point fingers here sir, your signature, literally would take two minutes. Good day.

Lord0fWar

Well its probly cos other ppls have an "eye" for other sort of styles that others. Pretty much the same as in music ^^
    For example. I dont like tindals sigs at all. I think they are kainda lame. And I just love renzuk and Amocks sigs. And Imo they should have been 1st and 2nd.
    Really wonder how they ended up 4 and 6th.
    And as you can see the votes were given quite nicely to all of the sigs.

eduarvera23

lol, gotta practice my ps skills :P

tindall

For example. I dont like tindals (tindall* 2 ll k thx) sigs at all. I think they are kainda lame.[/b]
    :unsure:

killa

lol @ people hatin on tindall

actually lord. id say you an tindall make the sigs just alike. you guys use the same style every time. you use that one brush dunno how to describe it but its usually your entire sig. and tindall always uses bright sprakles and stuff everywhere. you guys should actually both try to switch it up a little.

J

Someone give me a theme. I can't think of one. Need a broad one so people can participate.

Nevermind I thought of one.

Lord0fWar

K mate you totaly wrong about mine and tindalls sigs looking like the same =P. And for the recored I hardly ever put anykind of burshing into my sigs. Everything is made out of a background image by smudging displacing and ereasing. I usualy use 2 styles and changes em between sigs. And why in the name of god change something that you think is good?
    Tindall(sorry for da typo) No offens but i really think ur sig should not have won this sotw. Thats only what i think ^^

tindall

Tindall(sorry for da typo) No offens but i really think ur sig should not have won this sotw. Thats only what i think ^^[/b]
    Fair enough :lol:

I Voted for "I" and "K". No one told me to do so, I just liked them.

lol. why do the same thing everytime. eventually it will be really dull.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345