Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SOTW - Week 5

This is a discussion on SOTW - Week 5 within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; goddam what do I have to do to get back in this? I admit it was stupid what my bro ...
Page: 2

StoneColdAngel

goddam what do I have to do to get back in this? I admit it was stupid what my bro did.[/b]
    Pray 10.000x the "Ave J"

Banned

10 sigs

up? or should be the voting have started already?

Banned

up? or should be the voting have started already?[/b]
    its tuesday -__-"

ye u was talking something about monday if enought ppl entered well idc

burningZero

why isn't it up? -.-

bountyhunter

that's what i was afraid of.. not letting J host it. He held it up, in time, etc
    You won yourself a "tradition" you battled so hard for and yet you are unable to keep it up...

I for one vote for J to start hosting the event again and host it for as long as he preferes or people show interest in this.(that is ofcoarse if J wants to do it again.)

Rai

The deadline is today.. so people could technically still be turning signatures in.. (I see it as the deadline is today and signatures received after midnight tonight will not be counted.. It says deadline on Wednesday but no sigs accepted after 12am Wednesday.. so it's hard to interpret but I think it meant midnight tonight.. :S)

But I agree that it would be better run with some consistency, same person hosting the voting and topic introduction topics each week but with each previous week's winner choosing topic. It was going quite well with J hosting it.. "If it's not broken, don't fix it." I do think Snootchie did fine with this post and the upkeep of everything, just that it could get confusing as different people win it and as some people might rather not have to deal with the managing of SotW (as far as posts, receiving signature pm's, tallying votes, etc).

Banned

that's what i was afraid of.. not letting J host it. He held it up, in time, etc
    You won yourself a "tradition" you battled so hard for and yet you are unable to keep it up...

I for one vote for J to start hosting the event again and host it for as long as he preferes or people show interest in this.(that is ofcoarse if J wants to do it again.)[/b]

Are you illiterate? It says Wednesday 12am is deadline. You cant start voting if other people could still be turning in signatures or do i have to spell it out for you?

bountyhunter

spell it please.

I live in a different timezone, as I now looked up the time, and I admit, I was too urgent with posting. My apologizes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12