Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

toadie , u ripped !

This is a discussion on toadie , u ripped ! within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; stupid enough to rip from famous ndesign-studio ... :s...
Page: 1

4-stroke

stupid enough to rip from famous ndesign-studio ... :s

it looks similar but not the same

Banned

well u could take a close look, and ull see its edited i think, its not exactly the same, theres some changes

yea windmaker, i changed it a bit, I just made it til it looked nice... any one got problem with that?

i just make siggs til them looks good, thats the point..

so ? if i took that pic? some do so.. really... profesionalls do so some times also... seriously.
    im not telling u im great... but i think it looks nice so... and gratz.. i got busted... put me in jail please..

i dont care... lol..

Banned

Buhh its WindWaker u nub! :P

And yea, i think it looks nice and i dont mind at all, i often takes a background and just edites it aswell, and u did quite alot of changes to it :P well after what i see

4-stroke

yea windmaker, i changed it a bit, I just made it til it looked nice... any one got problem with that?
    i just make siggs til them looks good, thats the point..
    so ? if i took that pic? some do so.. really... profesionalls do so some times also... seriously.
    im not telling u im great... but i think it looks nice so... and gratz.. i got busted... put me in jail please..

i dont care... lol..[/b]

so its alright if i take ur sig add a gradient map on it and put 4-stroke on it ?

cause that's the same , well gongratz u changed it a bit ... , i thought u made them urself,

remember that limon sig back on koranking by .. , i don't remember his name
    he ripped the sig from the forum , looks like more sigmakers starting to rip zzz

koredogg

Not cool...not cool at all.

it looks similar but not the same[/b]
    is the graphic in your sig that says "ChaoS" a common symbol of somethin'? lol cuz it looks just like hypnos' msn pic.. RIPPED ? :lol:

4-stroke

is the graphic in your sig that says "ChaoS" a common symbol of somethin'? lol cuz it looks just like hypnos' msn pic.. RIPPED ? :lol:[/b]

well some ppl can use the same render , since the renders r givin away for free on other forums u see , that's something different

nu guys coold down i used to take bg from other pic as i started sigmaking no one called me ripper or sumthing if it would be sotw or sumthing oke but thats just a sig for someone if it looks good it ok dont get to upset about it

WindWaker* <3 ... hehe yea, thats the spirit mate

haha, 4-stroke, why make a so big deal of it ? so ? i took another background and changed a bit ? so what?
    okey, keep flame on strokie, i dont really care acutally.

Sometimes i take other backgrounds, sometimes not.

4-stroke

Its lame , !

spab

im pretty sure that they have copyright (every better designer studio has it)
    well whatever your choice for me you have became a ripper, and i dont really like it

you didnt even try to make something more by yourself, you could make background ala vector but well you didnt

die ripper

Its lame , ![/b]
    haha so what if i do so sometimes.. why do u even care mate ?

and isnt it lame to make a damn topic here in media section AND off topic section to "ripp" me? so thats not lame?

wow, president for u.

<3

5DollahSuckySucky

ty for my new desktop background

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast