Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

toadie , u ripped !

This is a discussion on toadie , u ripped ! within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Exactly J .. and what about c4d's????? same thing there.... and if u download brushes?? its all the same really.. ...
Page: 3

Exactly J ..

and what about c4d's????? same thing there.... and if u download brushes?? its all the same really..

please, end this flame war, damn god it.

would really appreciate if someonecould close this topic, or the one on off topic section... and the guys that have problem, please pm me and complain, or gimme ur msn and we can talk about it. lol .. ---___---

spab

never done that before and i dont plan to do it in future, cuz its sick so stop trying to excuse yourself by blameing some1 else (only what i can add to this is go and search for some proof, you wont find it cuz it doesnt exist but feel free searching it)
    about renders: read carefully what means copyright on internet (btw: you cant use all renders, maybe in 5O% of renders packs there is render from picture with copyright, that its hard to find it, yes it is, but mostly its like sorry guys didnt know that theres the render pack and you see that its not without copyright there and its all but here when you can clearly see who did it and so.....)
    go die mr. Ripper
    @J: for example that kirby is from planetrenders and its free to use it...

hmmm wait a sec....

this was the pic i used, and i wrote " abstract " on google.. and found this

http://images.google.se/imgres?imgurl=http...l%3Dsv%26sa%3DN

and

http://www.ndesign-studio.com/images/portf...ract-life-1.jpg

It wasnt a "copyright" thing on it.. it wasnt a text who made it on it...

J

never done that before and i dont plan to do it in future, cuz its sick so stop trying to excuse yourself by blameing some1 else (only what i can add to this is go and search for some proof, you wont find it cuz it doesnt exist but feel free searching it)
    about renders: read carefully what means copyright on internet (btw: you cant use all renders, maybe in 5O% of renders packs there is render from picture with copyright, that its hard to find it, yes it is, but mostly its like sorry guys didnt know that theres the render pack and you see that its not without copyright there and its all but here when you can clearly see who did it and so.....)
    go die mr. Ripper
    @J: for example that kirby is from planetrenders and its free to use it...[/b]
    No I'm saying, someone must have drew it from hand or with something and posted on the internet right? And if someone uses it they are ripping? Just like Toadie he found it on google, so....

No I'm saying, someone must have drew it from hand or with something and posted on the internet right? And if someone uses it they are ripping? Just like Toadie he found it on google, so....[/b]
    yea look,

4-stroke posted a pic with a text in the left...

but my google found hasnt a text like that... so all i can say is WTF?

im not a sigmaniac liike most ppl but i do know one thing. for a sig u need a render and a background. and the creativity of the sig comes from the background since the render u can just take from google or w/e. so if u take a render and a background then there's no creativity and no skill showned. it's like plagiarism...

he edited the bg and also its about text , sure its not that good if u take a bg u didnt made but i dont see the big problem he done it so what this is just a knightonline sig section not a graphic forum we dont expect uber ps skills from anyone that what i thought as i started make sigs :S

okey, guys , I wouldnt take a background with a "signature" on it, like a copyright text... but the pic i found hadnt a text like that.

this is the pic 4-stroke found http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7503/ab...280x1024bt2.jpg

and this is the pic i found http://images.google.se/imgres?imgur...%3Dsv%26sa%3DN

and

http://www.ndesign-studio.com/images...act-life-1.jpg

spab

yea look,

4-stroke posted a pic with a text in the left...

but my google found hasnt a text like that... so all i can say is WTF?[/b]
    to this: too late, lame excuse
    @J: its not really like you think with renders and other stuff, but well read what exactly means copyright and youll see more (if you want to)
    and 1 more thing: its also about work, i did take kirby and made a sig, every1 can see what i did and what has been done, and i present it like a my work cuz its clearly visible what i did but toadie took a 2 pitures put them on themselves so he actually did almost nothing and he calls it his own work, and its not visible that he didnt make the background so he presents some1s work as his own one
    anyway i go out of this topic, i said what i wanted toadie lost all respect what i had for him, for me since today hes just another ripper

J

w/e im leaving too, thx for the kirby sig

to this: too late, lame excuse
    @J: its not really like you think with renders and other stuff, but well read what exactly means copyright and youll see more (if you want to)
    and 1 more thing: its also about work, i did take kirby and made a sig, every1 can see what i did and what has been done, and i present it like a my work cuz its clearly visible what i did but toadie took a 2 pitures put them on themselves so he actually did almost nothing and he calls it his own work, and its not visible that he didnt make the background so he presents some1s work as his own one
    anyway i go out of this topic, i said what i wanted toadie lost all respect what i had for him, for me since today hes just another ripper[/b]
    come on spab, I made this once... damn.... ;(

well, I got all respect for u, as i said before, ur a good sig maker, u know how to do...

and i didnt say this is all my work, i just put a fast sig ... it took me like 3 mins.... really, dont make this sucha big deal man.

Rampage

rofl spab so frustrated that it makes me laugh

spab

rofl spab so frustrated that it makes me laugh[/b]
    lol retard so idiotic that it makes me cry

MightyFourTwenty420

Who cares its a KO4life forum.. the person who took the time to look into toadie being a scammer must have no life and is set on making people flame.... well who cares he took a background he made a mistake .give the mofo a break even if the nub is in insanity i guess 4-stroke is just a jealous nub.. because toadie is a step ahead of him in the sig making

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

ripping is ripping dun be stupid pls..... btw whatever u ripped sucks, i have no idea why r u ripping shit. at least rip a good tag omg... thats just a LP made of the twirl tool in illustrator which is nooooooooob.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast