Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

toadie , u ripped !

This is a discussion on toadie , u ripped ! within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Who cares its a KO4life forum.. the person who took the time to look into toadie being a scammer must ...
Page: 5

Who cares its a KO4life forum.. the person who took the time to look into toadie being a scammer must have no life and is set on making people flame.... well who cares he took a background he made a mistake .give the mofo a break even if the nub is in insanity i guess 4-stroke is just a jealous nub.. because toadie is a step ahead of him in the sig making [/b]
    Just curious, but since when does copying and pasting put someone "a step ahead in sig making"

ROFL guys, quit that BS...
    I like this sig, and even if he ripped the BG... who cares, that&#39;s still a good sig. Making sigs isn&#39;t always about pure creativity: ripping+editing images is also a form of creativity <_<

ps: my sig is a rip, and if you&#39;re disappointed about that, i&#39;ll rip yours.. ßß B)[/b]
    Its not creative to rip and edit, its much more creative + fun to make your own from scratch or even a tutorial because your putting your own ideas and work into it at least.

And +1 cama, sorry for all the quotes

RiseAgainst_

so its alright if i take ur sig add a gradient map on it and put 4-stroke on it ?

cause that&#39;s the same , well gongratz u changed it a bit ... , i thought u made them urself,

remember that limon sig back on koranking by .. , i don&#39;t remember his name
    he ripped the sig from the forum , looks like more sigmakers starting to rip zzz[/b]
    OMG SHOOOT HIM!

I think its better to use a premade background edit it a little and use it as a sig background than asking for sigs putting em on my sig space and not saying "thx ____" so people think i made them.

Fucking poser.

FredTFT

Its not creative to rip and edit, its much more creative + fun to make your own from scratch or even a tutorial because your putting your own ideas and work into it at least.[/b]
    well it&#39;s more creative to make them 100% yourself, but some of us don&#39;t have so much free time (need much time to spam forums/study for exams, ect.^^), but trust me, it&#39;s still a form of creativity to find 3-4 good gun parts of backgrounds / renders and mix them together with some crappy (or not) effects

4-stroke

OMG SHOOOT HIM!

I think its better to use a premade background edit it a little and use it as a sig background than asking for sigs putting em on my sig space and not saying "thx ____" so people think i made them.

Fucking poser.[/b]
    man how old r u , 13 ? lol

get a life and mind ur own buisniss ! , everything is seteled now so don&#39;t have to start over again ok ?

Fag

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345