Tryna make sig (Learning)

This is a discussion on Tryna make sig (Learning) within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Rate and suggest please - Tryna learn how to make signatures lol (reading tutorials), one'a my first attempts, messing with ...
Page: 1

Rate and suggest please -

Tryna learn how to make signatures lol (reading tutorials), one'a my first attempts, messing with brushes and smudging, thats all i did though really.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Tryna learn how to make signatures lol (reading tutorials), one'a my first attempts, messing with brushes and smudging, thats all i did though really.[/b]
    100000/10 not because its good just because of joker. Dark Knight Pwns All

Banned

100000/10 not because its good just because of joker. Dark Knight Pwns All[/b]
    100% agree :lol:
    Anyway i really really like the sig! Nice work dude

paperownz

very nice

it looks nice but was that backround behind the white there when you got the picture :P?

cRuX

Tryna learn how to make signatures lol (reading tutorials), one'a my first attempts, messing with brushes and smudging, thats all i did though really.[/b]
    ya but 100x better than others here. Lighting sucks color sucks compo sucks. Never put render in middle of sig. Google the rule of 3rds. For lighting just look at the render and put your light source in appropriate position. Colors are really boring. Need some pizzazzzzzzzz. Need some POP. Compo will come with time.