Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

vertical girl

This is a discussion on vertical girl within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; for all my haters, i already got great replies for this sigg so that you can flame it as much ...
Page: 1

spab

for all my haters, i already got great replies for this sigg so that you can flame it as much as you want

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">check this out</span>

not any good tbh

spab

not any good tbh[/b]
    if you had written that Bigfoot didnt exist i would have got a lot more info
    read this: http://leodadominico.deviantart.com/journal/1693176/ then come again
    thx

_ArchDevil_

lol spab u always give negative comments to other ppl (those "negative" comments r ur opinion) but
    when some1 gives u a negative comment u dont like it <_<

spab

lol spab u always give negative comments to other ppl (those "negative" comments r ur opinion) but
    when some1 gives u a negative comment u dont like it <_<[/b]
    hmm check differences between my "negative" comments and his negative comments, i always say what i dont like i dont even expect to get positive comments cuz they hardly learn you anything new but comment like this I dont like it, I hate it, Oh its terrible..... he can put those comments somewhere where the sun doesnt shine

_ArchDevil_

how sig looks-thats all what counts about sig
    he dont like how it looks,simple as that
    very often I say negative comments about some1&#39;s sig and I dont know explain
    whats wrong with the sig,u just dont like the style or how it looks
    I dont have to remind u who said this: "Dont post anything if u dont want to hear everything" hehe

anyway,stick to the topic,I think it looks good,but nothing special

spab

i wanna hear everything, well almost, i wanna hear everything contructive and well i try everytime say what prolly make me to dont be satisfied with some1s sigg, for example here what he can dislike is verticality (not a lot ppl like it) colors, typo, composition, effects like clipping mask, lighting, he can dislike all this together, he can dislike a lot more but for me i dont like it is ansver of a dumb (sorry but i really feel it this way) and same is about positive comments well, why should i say that something is nice, for me nice means that it has no mistakes (i havent seen something like this ever in my life) everything has its mistakes and if you can point them out it makes a lot more then just say i (dont) like it, if you want to be better in everything you do, you must be able to accept constructive critism, deal with it (the person who criticize you, doesnt have to be right in your eyes, but if for him it seems to be a mistake you should think about it)
    well thats prolly all about me, my "negative" comments and about my detestation for i dis/like comments

englishbob

i don&#39;t like it, you should watch some tutorials

_ArchDevil_

There are not many ppl who will explain their rates
    like every 5th man who rating will explain his rate...

but I dont wanna make myself look dumb,like I care what u think :P,
    dun like vertical sigs,even tho this 1 aint bad
    dont like font and position of text,its hardly visible here which is good
    but i still think it would look better if u put it down and writte something that fits to sig,not ur name (no offence lol)
    dont like how u made her look unhuman,first time I saw the sig I thought its game render,but I really like
    color of the hair

edit: rofl @ escape...
    why do ppl have to get so offended if some1 bad rated their sig <_<
    u all guys should be like:"who gives a shit for what this idiot says" xD

spab

There are not many ppl who will explain their rates
    like every 5th man who rating will explain his rate...

but I dont wanna make myself look dumb,like I care what u think :P,
    dun like vertical sigs,even tho this 1 aint bad
    dont like font and position of text,its hardly visible here which is good
    but i still think it would look better if u put it down and writte something that fits to sig,not ur name (no offence lol)
    dont like how u made her look unhuman,first time I saw the sig I thought its game render,but I really like
    color of the hair

edit: rofl @ escape...
    why do ppl have to get so offended if some1 bad rated their sig <_<
    u all guys should be like:"who gives a shit for what this idiot says" xD[/b]
    whooops thx finally normal comment

i don&#39;t like it, you should watch some tutorials[/b]
    can you even read i highly doubt that

englishbob

since when has an ability to read had anything to do with an eye for graphical design?

Firstly, why on earth do people make vertical sigs? The idea of a sig is to sit at the bottom of a post not to increase its length by 3 times.
    Secondly, you&#39;ve taken a bad render of a girl, colored her hair stupid colours, gaurison blurred the image slightly, smudged some pink crap on it and written spab on it.

Want a medal?

and for a guy that criticised people for not using a light source, you havent even put yours in the right place. Why is the top of her head lit up if the light source is at shoulder height.

Do unto others... etc etc

koredogg

Lighting is off. Brushing does nothing for the render.
    Bad photo manip.

spab

since when has an ability to read had anything to do with an eye for graphical design?

Firstly, why on earth do people make vertical sigs? The idea of a sig is to sit at the bottom of a post not to increase its length by 3 times.
    Secondly, you&#39;ve taken a bad render of a girl, colored her hair stupid colours, gaurison blurred the image slightly, smudged some pink crap on it and written spab on it.

Want a medal?

and for a guy that criticised people for not using a light source, you havent even put yours in the right place. Why is the top of her head lit up if the light source is at shoulder height.

Do unto others... etc etc[/b]
    the light source is not even there, so its not put wrong
    the idea of vertical sig, hmm dunno who invented that but its something comletely different and well i like it, and your argument, well check some clear Siggs forum and ull see that 2 verticals are sometimes a lot smaller then 2 normall siggs
    reading doesnt have anything to do with having eye for graphical design it has a lot to do with being a dumb as far as we were talking about post like i dont like this or that and you wrote what you wrote, well you showed whats in your head
    about colors, well thats the only thing where i want make concession, after so many years studying art (since i was 6 till now at university), i dont say that PS is what I do best, but well paints and statues are my favourite (now im in final of redbull art of can just to proof you my point), so yeah you just were angry that i called you dumb so it wasnt objectuve..........
    so light-i agree
    the rest-no way sorry
    Lighting is off. Brushing does nothing for the render.
    Bad photo manip.[/b]
    its not a render...... (you would find it out in first post)
    anyway i think that those brushes blends it at least lil bit, i can agree that it could be better but check her right hand its blended because of brushes

more comments, finally those are comments i wanted to hear

well, I think you are to negative when u rate other sigg&#39;s, really..

and I really like this vech girl : ) nice sigg, but maybe too much blury for me, and dont like the text that much.
    but really nice sigg overall.

9/10

Rampage

dont like vertical sig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast