Whats everyones obsession...

This is a discussion on Whats everyones obsession... within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; with KO render sigs? cuz lets be honest...everyones char looks the same -_- like if i say i play a ...
Page: 1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

with KO render sigs? cuz lets be honest...everyones char looks the same -_- like if i say i play a warrior i bet EVERYONE knows wtf a warrior looks like lol do u really need a sig to show what ur char looks like when ur char looks like every other char thats the same class? lol

not to mention how UGLY KO chars are for sigs...

LadyTorr

Supply and demand :P We are on a KO forum, so..

They are all the same though, but it's interesting to see what people come up with using the same kinda render :P It would be awesome to have more variation in armor and stuff tho O_o wishful thinking

yea as lt said its just how ure sig looks u can make 1mil various sig with 1 render but still i kinda dunt like ko sigs ^^ they“re a bit boring and u also can showoff with a sig if u have like a shell set +10 xD

Banned

i hate ko sigs, the renders suck so badly :P

Hence why i stopped doin them hah

Some people probably want to show off their glowy arm bands, thats why they want KO based sigs, but as LT said, it would be cooler to have more variation in the look of the characters

Its a KO forum, so why not have a KO sig?

Most people want to represent their clan/server/character. Sig makers know that KO renders suck, and so do players but what can we do about it.

evilwevel

ko renders are just not suited for sigs with depth and detail. because they always look so blurred :mellow:

if anyone requests a sig with a ko render, most of the time it even looks worse cause they uploaded their ss with photobucket (big no-no for large images)

xR3QUI3Mx

Well where better for KO related sigs then on a site dedicated to KO... i agree KO renders are terrible and shit to make sigs with but meh they seem more at home here then ur sig.

Banned

Well i agree but i would like to say that my ko sig is special and looks good imo :P