On your mind

This is a discussion on On your mind within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; my best so far I guess...
Page: 1

_ArchDevil_

my best so far I guess

cRuX

You need to work on colours..even in the b/w version it doesn't look right maybe up the contrast a bit.

_ArchDevil_

asdadadsasadsdas lol
    only thing I thought that looks good on sig were colors,and I was said that too lol
    bringing up contrast would make this sig hurt my eyes IMO
    was this version any better?
    this is the old one,oversharpened one,new ones had a extra warming filter ^^
    btw it's monochrome,and I think Im gonna use just BW gradient map over it now,looks better imo

cRuX

colours need to be more vibrant and defined..if u dont' wanna change contrast then mess with the saturation..right now he kinda looks like he's underwater :P

_ArchDevil_

x_O how the hell can he look like he's underwater :lol: :lol: :lol:
    ok,I'll mess around with it later,even I've alredy adjusted saturation,colors and other things,adjustment layers...
    thx for fb

cRuX

x_O how the hell can he look like he's underwater :lol: :lol: :lol:
    ok,I'll mess around with it later,even I've alredy adjusted saturation,colors and other things,adjustment layers...
    thx for fb[/b]
    The lighting..See how to the right of his face (left for us) it's kinda hazylike and no details? That part particularly looks like he's underwater.

_ArchDevil_

asdfafasfa it's coz I didnt use normal soft white brush,I brushed layer above and put it on overlay :lol:
    I actually like how that turned out