Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

60/60 Heal/duff build!

This is a discussion on 60/60 Heal/duff build! within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; What u say about it? ok u will lose 15% less dmg and jugmend but group heal and torment would ...
Page: 1

Heim4teil

What u say about it? ok u will lose 15% less dmg and jugmend but group heal and torment would be rock^^

lvl 60 duff skill is massive not torment :P, anyways its a really nice build im using it atm and it is very cool, ur unbeatable in cz, besides if ur an int priest with decent gear and atleast add helmet and some spear def(anything) u wont take too much dmg anyways.

Nestle

60/60 builds are good for exp,
    int preist exp : buff/heal
    int presit pk, duffs/heal
    bp sucks 60/60
    and u need lvl 67 ;/

i would go 60 heal, 57 duff, so you still get lvl 65 skill 10% redux.

=]

Heim4teil

i would go 60 heal, 57 duff, so you still get lvl 65 skill 10% redux.

=][/b]
    yea nice^^ i will try it with lvl 70^^ atm 62 rofl

you are to emo for that build

Heim4teil

better emo then gay =)

StaticBlaze1

better emo then gay =)[/b]
    EMO = Gay :P

full healer rocks only if you have scrollls..... so you don't bother asking for buffs all the time when you get duffed

i tried both builds and they rock
    i tried first 60/60 heal/duff and it was fun - good for bifrost, bosses and pk a little difficult for exp, becuase more demand for buffs speicaly in aoe eidolon/ew/cw etc
    for melee parties such as tc/ds/dk and all the others full heal is importent as much as buffs, but aoe give the best and fastest exp...
    now i'm 60/60 buff heal and that's the best form i got so far, allways needed in party no metter what kind
    i don't have judgment becuase i don't need it, i'm int priest now. and i'm going to stay with this build untill 72, then go full duffer with helis FTW! ^_^

Heim4teil

EMO = Gay :P[/b]
    u are gay so your are too a emo? =O

60/60 builds are good for exp,
    int preist exp : buff/heal
    int presit pk, duffs/heal
    bp sucks 60/60
    and u need lvl 67 ;/[/b]
    you need lvl 69

NeronDomitius

i'm 60 heal/60 buff/3duff (malice) and 9 points on master

good for pk, lvling, farming...

fp+9, some uniques and that's it, lvl 75 atm, going to 76

grzequ

i tried both builds and they rock
    i tried first 60/60 heal/duff and it was fun - good for bifrost, bosses and pk a little difficult for exp, becuase more demand for buffs speicaly in aoe eidolon/ew/cw etc
    for melee parties such as tc/ds/dk and all the others full heal is importent as much as buffs, but aoe give the best and fastest exp...
    now i'm 60/60 buff heal and that's the best form i got so far, allways needed in party no metter what kind
    i don't have judgment becuase i don't need it, i'm int priest now. and i'm going to stay with this build untill 72, then go full duffer with helis FTW! ^_^[/b]
    you need 73 :huh:

if your going to be farming the whole time, yep its fine, but for pk screw that and go 60 heal 57 duff and 5 master, the 10% dmg reduction is a must.

I was tempted to go 70 buff and 60 heal the other day but helis is to importaint.. and dont stop at 72 because lvl 72 sacrafices either 1920 heal or subside, both are needed. 73 is a good lvl to relax at but its hard to compete unless ur 75+ these days.

atm I got 74 into buff/39 heal/3 for malice and the rest into masters but I regret this build because even though party ac rocks full heal is needed in cz EW partys although just about anything else 960 heal will suffice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast