Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

60/60 Heal/duff build!

This is a discussion on 60/60 Heal/duff build! within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; BP level 80 rocks. Rezzer allways needed...
Page: 2

minhking

BP level 80 rocks. Rezzer allways needed

Banned

Lvl 75 is a nice place for a Bp. 75 duff, 45 heal, 12 master. Bp badassness :P.

Kailean

before lvl 80, best build u get at 77: 70debuff/60heal/5master

full healer rocks only if you have scrollls..... so you don't bother asking for buffs all the time when you get duffed [/b]
    no shit, Sherlock

At 75 u can have massive, full heal AND helis..that build pwnz
    Best build for FP BP imo, since u can attack or put on a shield and be int ^^

kennyburger

:P 75 is my fav , 75 in debuff for subside torment + superior parasite, 45 for 1920 then 12 for helis, then int-bp

Banned

before lvl 80, best build u get at 77: 70debuff/60heal/5master[/b]
    Im taking it your talking about an Int priest? If your talking about a bp then your totally retarded. No one in their right might would give up Helis on a bp for group complete healing.

Obi_dopy

60/60 builds are good for exp,
    int preist exp : buff/heal
    int presit pk, duffs/heal
    bp sucks 60/60
    and u need lvl 67 ;/[/b]
    BP SUCKS 60/60?? what the fuck are you saying?

it owns at lvl 75 , i have helis, 60 duff, 60 heal... Its perfect

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

To be honest, BP isn't as good without Subside. That's one of the most powerfull skills a BP that likes to solo and take on big partys can have. Complete heal owns aswell, but as BP I think I'd take subside over 60 heal any day. As far as 1v1, yeah, full heal all the way owns, but not in regular pk scenarios.

As far as the lvl 75 build helis + 60 heal + 60 duff build, I'd dump the massive and take the Curse Reflector instead for pk, but for farm and 1v1s prolly massive would be the best choice.

To be honest, BP isn't as good without Subside. That's one of the most powerfull skills a BP that likes to solo and take on big partys can have. Complete heal owns aswell, but as BP I think I'd take subside over 60 heal any day. As far as 1v1, yeah, full heal all the way owns, but not in regular pk scenarios.

As far as the lvl 75 build helis + 60 heal + 60 duff build, I'd dump the massive and take the Curse Reflector instead for pk, but for farm and 1v1s prolly massive would be the best choice.[/b]
    Dro- I tried curse reflaction and, although funny in 1 on 1 with another duffer when it works, that skill is pretty useless in normal pk due to the insanely long CD time.

As a BP (for PK) the best build I have tried sofar is Helis-Sup Parasite-1920
    If I were to xp I would go for Helis+1920+group 2000/300 buffs (also known as Zike's build :P )

Relating to 60-60 personally I prefer 90-60-90 :lol:

Kailean

Im taking it your talking about an Int priest? If your talking about a bp then your totally retarded. No one in their right might would give up Helis on a bp for group complete healing.[/b]
    I AM talking about an int priest build u retarded asshole

As a BP (for PK) the best build I have tried sofar is Helis-Sup Parasite-1920
    If I were to xp I would go for Helis+1920+group 2000/300 buffs (also known as Zike's build :P )[/b]
    best exp build is 60 buff 60 heal 3 debuff or 60 debuff and 60 heal(if u your bps are buffers)

knightned

i recommend full healer when int and full duff when bp. buffs for noob :P

yea nice^^ i will try it with lvl 70^^ atm 62 rofl[/b]
    Only like 2 months to go. lol

wideload620

i recommend full healer when int and full duff when bp. buffs for noob :P[/b]
    buffers get lvl'd alot faster then any other type of priest

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12