Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

+7 toto / +7 Impact VS II+7?

This is a discussion on +7 toto / +7 Impact VS II+7? within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; What would have a higher AP ? Toto +7 & Impact+7 or II+7 ? Wondering cos i don't have enough ...
Page: 1

UnseeN

What would have a higher AP ?

Toto +7 & Impact+7 or II+7 ?
    Wondering cos i don't have enough strength for a rap+7 atm.

Ty in advance

xaivia

ii youll have more AP really quite a bit more but the thing with iis is they have 1.5 range as opposed to the 2.0 of dualweild. you also get 70 more elemental with dual weild.

when considering this kinda shit remember the damage calculation (not the actual equation in the game code just demonstrational purposes)

((APxSkill dmg %)/target defence)+elemental+skill additional damage

so for sword dance with the ii imagining it gives you 2000 ap agains someone with 1000 ac (cant remember if it adds 150 or 100 :P)

((2000x250)/1000)+70+150=720

so for sword dance you will hit 720 damage

lets look at dual weild

say +7 tota and impact give you 1900 ap

((1900x250)/1000)+140+150=765

so you can see you will still hit harder wit the dual weild

Now as far as r attacks go using the same hypothetical formula

((Apx100/target ac)+elemental

so for the ii

((2000x100)/1000)+70=270

dualies

((1900x100)/1000)+140=330

Something very important i havnt gone into is resistances, i havent done any testing onto the effects of resistances on elementdamage, but it goes without saying it is alot. here is a very very very hypothetical forumla i just made up for the purposes of explaining

element damage-(reistance/10)

so if you got 70 lightning elemntal against someone with 100 light resist

70-(100/10)=60

100 poison and 100 light

140-(100/10)=120

hopefully this all makes some sence.

lets summarise

when looking at pure numbers the dualies are much better, they are faster and have more range.
    unfortunatly ko doesnt work like that
    your main hand is spear and most presits will be wearing spear defence boots other classes do too simply because of the insane ap high + raptors and glaves gives warriors, and the fact spears have 2.00 range wheras other warrior weapons have 1.5 making spears a popular choice

using weapons like ii's hellbreakers gigas avadons etc means your less likely to encounter someone wearing the apropriate defencive armour, i mean what warrior is gonna sacrifce the 50 ac or whatever the difference is between his shell 8 pauldron and a club defence 8 chitin pauldron, not to mention the 15 str, when only 5% of warriors use club, obviously bps are fairly uncommon too.

my personal choice is dual weild, but thats because im a pussy with a player sheild that likes to switch between it alot and still be hitting ok damage with a sheild on as opposed to not hitting at all. whats the point of having leg cut and scream if you cant use it when your trying to escape?

it bottles down to hitting past all the spear defence boots users and versitlity of being able to mix and match weapons for apropriate situations

my weapon set up is +8 toto spear/+7 exceptional impact/+7 1h giga axe i <3 it

well hope this was helpfull

UnseeN

wow that was far more then i expected
    I was really looking for an awnser like II has more AP so it deals more dmg.

Never tought of it this way.. so thanks allot this sure helps cos it makes me think twice before i might buy/sell somthing that would be a dumb decision

xaivia

i should test this shit better try and getter better formulas before i blow all my gold makin a rappy 8 :P

xaivia

btw this should be in the warrior questions and tips section

UnseeN

oh may bad..
    Thx tho

I&#39;ll take this in concideration

Also i&#39;m thinkin:

Hanguk+1reb | Toto+1reb Vs. Impact+1reb | Toto+1reb ?
    Would the strength of the hanguk boost the AP enough to compensate it&#39;s less AP, and gain advantage with it&#39;s elemental damage?

Came up with that question thinkin about the formula

Calculate that for me could u ?

xaivia

ok as far as hanguks go i cant really help you, i havent done any tests at all on str/ap relationship i can give you a bit of logic though :P

on your 2nd hand the ap is far less important, heres some numbers

my ap with +8 toto (ap 117) and +7 exceptional impact (ap 102) no buffs

+8 toto (ap 117) +7 giga 1h (ap 79)

difference of 119

now i really dont know any ratio of str benefit to ap but i can tell you that that kind of difference (33 ap between 1h giga and +7 exp impact) on the offhand is a big difference, but only affects final AP by 119.

i THINK on the offhand the AP calculation is like the ap is 50% of what it would be on the 1st hand so im told, havent checked this i will in a couple days though.

if i remove 11 str by removing aessorys (the str bonus on hanguk 7) i go down to 1727 from 1779, 52 ap. a hanguk 7 has 93 ap

if the ap of the exeptioal impact is 102
    the 1h giga is 79

102-79=23

23/2=11.5

79+11.5=90.5

so using this we can work out kinda what my ap would be with a hanguk 7 obviously with a little error (hanguk has 2.5 more ap than this theoretical ap)

so lets do the same equation with the total ap with the impact and giga

1779-1660=119

119/2=59.5

1660+59.5=1719.5

now we take this number (lets round it up as the hanguk has 2.5 more ap than we can use at the moment) 1720

1720+52(the amount of AP 11 str gives)=1772

now bear in mind that we are missing some ap from the inital number we can assume the ap with a hanguk will be very very similar to what it is with the exceptional impact

the hanguk 7 however has 90 poison as opposed to the 70 light of the impact. so for me the hanguk is better.

im afraid i cant tell you what would be better considering pure AP because i dont know how str benifit is governed by weapon AP.
    but if you remember from earlier elemental is why we dual wield so hanguk ftw

UnseeN

Thx once more for the reply.

I went for a Exc Toto+1reb and a Hanguk+7

I tested this out for 15 minutes, i&#39;ve been hitting AK&#39;s.

The II+1reb did about 600-650dmg using Hoodwink (150% dmg)
    The Toto+1reb / Hanguk+7 did 650-700dmg using that same skill.

with Cleave (250%):

II+1reb did 800-1000 dmg.
    Toto+1reb / Hanguk+7 did 900-1100dmg.

So i think i&#39;ll stick with the dual

Ezquerra

ok as far as hanguks go i cant really help you, i havent done any tests at all on str/ap relationship i can give you a bit of logic though :P

on your 2nd hand the ap is far less important, heres some numbers

my ap with +8 toto (ap 117) and +7 exceptional impact (ap 102) no buffs

+8 toto (ap 117) +7 giga 1h (ap 79)

difference of 119

now i really dont know any ratio of str benefit to ap but i can tell you that that kind of difference (33 ap between 1h giga and +7 exp impact) on the offhand is a big difference, but only affects final AP by 119.

i THINK on the offhand the AP calculation is like the ap is 50% of what it would be on the 1st hand so im told, havent checked this i will in a couple days though.

if i remove 11 str by removing aessorys (the str bonus on hanguk 7) i go down to 1727 from 1779, 52 ap. a hanguk 7 has 93 ap

if the ap of the exeptioal impact is 102
    the 1h giga is 79

102-79=23

23/2=11.5

79+11.5=90.5

so using this we can work out kinda what my ap would be with a hanguk 7 obviously with a little error (hanguk has 2.5 more ap than this theoretical ap)

so lets do the same equation with the total ap with the impact and giga
    1779-1660=119

119/2=59.5

1660+59.5=1719.5

now we take this number (lets round it up as the hanguk has 2.5 more ap than we can use at the moment) 1720

1720+52(the amount of AP 11 str gives)=1772

now bear in mind that we are missing some ap from the inital number we can assume the ap with a hanguk will be very very similar to what it is with the exceptional impact

the hanguk 7 however has 90 poison as opposed to the 70 light of the impact. so for me the hanguk is better.

im afraid i cant tell you what would be better considering pure AP because i dont know how str benifit is governed by weapon AP.
    but if you remember from earlier elemental is why we dual wield so hanguk ftw[/b]
    thats why i like the maths :P

xaivia

Thx once more for the reply.

I went for a Exc Toto+1reb and a Hanguk+7

I tested this out for 15 minutes, i&#39;ve been hitting AK&#39;s.

The II+1reb did about 600-650dmg using Hoodwink (150% dmg)
    The Toto+1reb / Hanguk+7 did 650-700dmg using that same skill.

with Cleave (250%):

II+1reb did 800-1000 dmg.
    Toto+1reb / Hanguk+7 did 900-1100dmg.

So i think i&#39;ll stick with the dual [/b]
    if your hanguk is on cwest sell me it

UnseeN

ronark :P sorry.

xaivia

lol i went and made a hanguk 7 now its better tan impact 8

well the ii would have more AP in stats.....

but the toto + impact might be better, since theres a lot more elemental damage..... and also some ppl say they combo faster with duals than a 2h club..

xaivia

well the ii would have more AP in stats.....

but the toto + impact might be better, since theres a lot more elemental damage..... and also some ppl say they combo faster with duals than a 2h club..[/b]
    pve ap is all pvp elemental becomes much more important vox it bypasses weapon defences(maybe, havent tested) and ac

So based on reading all this...

I have Level 59 Warrior in Andream

My weapons are :

Exec Totamic Spear +8 (119) + Exec Deepscar +8 (109)

and

Exec Raptor +8 (189)

So..which should be better?

Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast